What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 Colorado Football Schedule & Future Schedules

I get playing the Big Noon game is good for exposure but it really sucks for tailgating and pre-game activities.

Does that mean that the Fox Pre-Game show will be on campus for the Nubs?

That is a late start for the goat game, are they trying to protect young ones from seeing the slaughter?
the silence of the lambs GIF

It depends on when they open the lots. I'm fully capable of dawn drinking.
8am has been the standard time since at least RG took over if not before. Not sure if that is a Boulder ordinance, a stipulation in Argus' contract, or a CU Boulder procedure or some mixture of the three.

If the Fox Big Noon crew comes to campus for the NU broadcast, where do they set up shop? Farrand Field? Franklin Field? Norlin Quad? Someplace else? Hopefully it will be a day of great exposure for CU/Boulder nationally. Go Buffs!!

https://fbschedules.com/ncaa/colorado/

2024 Schedule:
North Dakota State (Home) - Sat, Aug 31
Nebraska (Away) - Sat, Sep 7
Colorado State (Away) - Sat, Sep 14
Pac-12- 5 Home, 4 Away (no Cal or Washington)

2025 Schedule:
Georgia Tech (Home) - Sat, Aug 30
Houston (Away) - Sat, Sep 6
Wyoming (Home) - Sat, Sep 20
Pac-12 - 4 Home, 5 Away (no Oregon or Stanford)

2026 Schedule:
Georgia Tech (Away) - Sat, Sep 5
Houston (Home) - Sat, Sep 12
Northwestern (Away) - Sat, Sep 19
Pac-12- 5 Home, 4 Away (no Oregon or Stanford)

2027 Schedule:
Colgate (Home) - Sat, Sep 4
Northwestern (Home) - Sat, Sep 11
Kansas State (Home) - Sat, Sep 18
Pac-12- 4 Home, 5 Away

2028 Schedule:
UMass (Home) - Sat, Sep 2
Florida (Away) - Sat, Sep 9
Kansas State (Away) - Sat, Sep 16
Pac-12- 5 Home, 4 Away

2029 Schedule:
TBA - Sat, Sep 1
Florida (Home) - Sat, Sep 8
Colorado State (Away) - Sat, Sep 15
Pac-12 - 4 Home, 5 Away

2030 Schedule:
SMU (Home) - Sat, Aug 31
Missouri (Home) - Sat, Sep 7
Colorado State (Home) - Sat, Sep 14
Pac-12 - 5 Home, 4 Away

2031 Schedule:
Missouri (Home) - Sat, Aug 30
SMU (Away) - Sat, Sep 6
TBA - Sat, Sep 13

2032 Schedule:
North Texas (Home) - Sat, Sep 4
TBA - Sat, Sep 11

2033 Schedule:
North Texas (Away) - Sat, Sep 3
TBA - Sat, Sep 10
Colorado State (Home) - Sat, Sep 17

2034 Schedule:
TBA - Sat, Sep 2
TBA - Sat, Sep 9
Colorado State (Away) - Sat, Sep 16

2035 Schedule:

2036 Schedule:
TBA - Sat, Aug 31
TBA - Sat, Sep 6
Oklahoma State (Away) - Sat, Sep 13

2037 Schedule:
TBA - Sat, Sep 5
Oklahoma State (Home) - Sat, Sep 12
Colorado State (Home) - Sat, Sep 19

2038 Schedule:
TBA - Sat, Sep 4
Colorado State (Away) - Sat, Sep 11
TBA - Sat, Sep 18
Looks like a lot of future schedule dates open up with Big 12 members becoming conference opponents.

Yeah, it will be very interesting to see how they are filled, as it could be an early indication of which P2 conference RG is aiming for.
It's going to be challenging to get B1G or SEC to travel to Colorado.

I think we'll see some ACC matchups, which can put us in both B1G and SEC country.

It's going to be challenging to get B1G or SEC to travel to Colorado.

I think we'll see some ACC matchups, which can put us in both B1G and SEC country.
The cream of both, yes. Wisconsin, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, MSU, etc have all shown propensity to travel. SEC is different but Auburn is in Berkeley this year. Florida is on CU’s future schedule. I think it’d be fine

The cream of both, yes. Wisconsin, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, MSU, etc have all shown propensity to travel. SEC is different but Auburn is in Berkeley this year. Florida is on CU’s future schedule. I think it’d be fine
I think we'd have more success getting home/home with B1G teams than SEC teams. Obviously, we're a fan favorite for NU, and it really is a good game for selling tickets and driving tv ratings for both schools.

Also, remind me if the B12 still allows the schools to sell their own OOC rights? If that's the case, I think you'll see RG try and go as big as he can manage. It's got to be annoying him greatly that he can't book the revenue from this year's NU game in Boulder.

But, if he starts getting OOC games against Texas, OU, Mizzou, Arky, etc, you've got to think his goal is the SEC. If the OOC slate is getting filled with NU, Iowa, Illinois, MSU, etc, that will also be a tip of the hand.

ACC teams, while interesting, wouldn't necessarily serve a strategic purpose IMO, and so would actually surprise me. Pac teams (if the Pac still exists) would be an attempt at managing alumni relations more than anything IMO.

I think we'd have more success getting home/home with B1G teams than SEC teams. Obviously, we're a fan favorite for NU, and it really is a good game for selling tickets and driving tv ratings for both schools.

Also, remind me if the B12 still allows the schools to sell their own OOC rights? If that's the case, I think you'll see RG try and go as big as he can manage. It's got to be annoying him greatly that he can't book the revenue from this year's NU game in Boulder.

But, if he starts getting OOC games against Texas, OU, Mizzou, Arky, etc, you've got to think his goal is the SEC. If the OOC slate is getting filled with NU, Iowa, Illinois, MSU, etc, that will also be a tip of the hand.

ACC teams, while interesting, wouldn't necessarily serve a strategic purpose IMO, and so would actually surprise me. Pac teams (if the Pac still exists) would be an attempt at managing alumni relations more than anything IMO.
From ACC I could see him trying for FSU or Miami if they have availability. From SEC, I could see Prime and Saban (who have a relationship with their Aflac partnerships) maybe looking for something. Definitely UT and LSU.

From the B1G, I think Nebraska should be an annual game and contract should be solidified for years to come. Other B1G games could be Purdue with Walters, Illinois (RGs alma mater), Iowa and Wisconsin. I doubt MSU would be something RG would try with Tucker there

Back