What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 NIT Tourney Thread

- We really needed KJ in this game. He would've had a field day against that defense and his speed would've helped against that guard.
- Lovering showing promise, I like it.
- Ethan looking like Knutson last few games. Best to you going forward.
- Tad really needed to make better defensive adjustments in this game.
- Clifford really got cooked defensively. Hope this beatdown toughens him up.
- TDS is gonna be really good next year.
- As is Cody Williams mehehe...
-- I'm loving LOB.
- Hammond has proven to be a serviceable backup, but he needs to get in the weight room, bulk up and work on his handle.
- CU will be lit next year with a nucleus of TDS, Simpson, Williams, Lovering, LOB.

Bounce back time!!! Go Buffs!!!

- We really needed KJ in this game. He would've had a field day against that defense and his speed would've helped against that guard.
- Lovering showing promise, I like it.
- Ethan looking like Knutson last few games. Best to you going forward.
- Tad really needed to make better defensive adjustments in this game.
- Clifford really got cooked defensively. Hope this beatdown toughens him up.
- TDS is gonna be really good next year.
- As is Cody Williams mehehe...
-- I'm loving LOB.
- Hammond has proven to be a serviceable backup, but he needs to get in the weight room, bulk up and work on his handle.
- CU will be lit next year with a nucleus of TDS, Simpson, Williams, Lovering, LOB.

Bounce back time!!! Go Buffs!!!
That nucleus is promising, but what’s after that? Ruffin is having his third knee surgery. Hopefully Hadley is back. And Diop and Hurlbert contribute. We gotta get Nique out of the rotation.

That nucleus is promising, but what’s after that? Ruffin is having his third knee surgery. Hopefully Hadley is back. And Diop and Hurlbert contribute. We gotta get Nique out of the rotation.
Hadley should be just fine we'll before the start of the season. Are you worried about him transferring? That's unfounded.

You got that starting five, Hadley, Hurlburt, Ruffin hopefully a couple transfers at the guard spots.

Then see if you get anything out of Smith, Anderson, Diop, and Allen if he's back

I kept thinking that this was Lawson after the weekend "fan" scolding:
Keegan Michael Key Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I will also give LL some credit for his best game of the season!
Gain 15 pounds
Learn how to hold the ball tightly
Get your free throws up to 65%
Might have something
But if there is a transfer available to push for the starting Center spot, go for it, and if LL beats him out, we good

stock-photo--the-giraffe-is-playing-the-basketball-1553827946.jpg

Wad this season up into a ball and flush it down the toilet. I’m sort of glad it’s over but would’ve loved a win tonight.

I’m really hoping Nique isn’t one of those classic players that Tad has a soft spot for and gives way more leeway to as a result — but who knows, if he stays and comes off the bench on a semi-healthy team maybe we’ll see a different player

I’m really hoping Nique isn’t one of those classic players that Tad has a soft spot for and gives way more leeway to as a result — but who knows, if he stays and comes off the bench on a semi-healthy team maybe we’ll see a different player
I'm worried this is exactly what Tad is thinking. But, a perfect case not doing this is last night's game. Both Hammond and Clifford were completely outclassed by their counterparts on a team from the WAC. If I were Tad I would've been standing by UVU's bus last night, so I could make a pitch to both Harmon and Woodbury to transfer in and play in the "Mighty PAC 12." I would take both in a heartbeat. While that might be a bit farfetched, there are going to be 30-40 dudes just like them in the portal soon - guys with absolute grit, mental toughness and really good games. Things I don't think Hammond and Clifford have.

Back