What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 Recruit Profile Index & Recruiting News

Maybe he's not committing to Alabama as everyone expected. 😁

Saban already accused Prime of paying for players. He's going to lose it if he starts losing more players to CU because of Prime.

Isn't paying for players the way it's done now? Not back when bama boosters were building his program, but now it's ok, yeah?
Alabama has a well oiled machine of shadow boosters you'd never see at the facilities or around the team but got recruits to visit, commit and stay. That's how it was done under-the-table for years. Now that the money is available above board, they have lost their advantage. Plus, the old way benefited programs in places where there was a lot of cash business going on (like in agriculture) and the new way is to the advantage of programs located near a lot of corporate money. Saban is pissed, but only because the wheel tilted in a way that threatens the dominance of what he built.

Alabama has a well oiled machine of shadow boosters you'd never see at the facilities or around the team but got recruits to visit, commit and stay. That's how it was done under-the-table for years. Now that the money is available above board, they have lost their advantage. Plus, the old way benefited programs in places where there was a lot of cash business going on (like in agriculture) and the new way is to the advantage of programs located near a lot of corporate money. Saban is pissed, but only because the wheel tilted in a way that threatens the dominance of what he built.
Under the table cash and a parking lot full of Dodge Chargers

Saban, meet pasture. Pasture, meet Saban.

Did we have this one? Lewis and Kent St offered and developed a relationship in 2019, but he had Ivy offers and wanted that. Almost went to Cornell, enrolled at Dartmouth.

2x Ivy All-League OLB/WDE for the Ivy champs. 2 years of eligibility.

Portal offers from CU, Miami, Okie St, NC State, Wake, Purdue, Wazzu, WVU and Iowa State.

Did we have this one? Lewis and Kent St offered and developed a relationship in 2019, but he had Ivy offers and wanted that. Almost went to Cornell, enrolled at Dartmouth.

2x Ivy All-League OLB/WDE for the Ivy champs. 2 years of eligibility.

Portal offers from CU, Miami, Okis St, NC State, Wake, Purdue, Wazzu, WVU and Iowa State.

Hopefully with the changes in admissions he can get in.

I want to start seeing some commitments!
I anticipate a few will come out of this weekend's recruiting visit, then early signing day is the 21st [corrected] I believe, to be immediately followed by "the biggest recruiting weekend in Colorado history", so if it all goes well there should be some very good Xmas presents for all of us in the next 2 weeks (Santa told me he coming).

Last edited:
I anticipate a few will come out of this weekend's recruiting visit, then early signing day is the 16th I believe, to be immediately followed by "the biggest recruiting weekend in Colorado history", so if it all goes well there should be some very good Xmas presents for all of us in the next 2 weeks (Santa told me he coming).
Thought early signing was the 21st. So we would have our big weekend before the date butI would have to double check.

Yes. It's the 21st. Also, constant visitors and in-homes. Won't just be the 2 weekends. But we won't have daily visitors starting until next Saturday.

I thought that there was a quiet period after next weekend?
For a Quiet Period, you can meet them on their campus. I don't think there's any restriction on visiting portal guys, but you're right - we won't have visits to CU after Sunday the 18th.

From the NCAA site:
  • Dec. 19, 2022 – Jan. 12, 2023
    • Except for: the seven days before the first day of classes. This is a quiet period for student-athletes enrolling midyear.

Haven't seen this type of RB speed at CU since Brian Calhoun.
How long was BC at CU? Wanna say 2 years but I'm not sure that's right? Anyway, you're right about the speed. It's pretty comforting to have a guy on your squad that can house it anytime he touches it no matter where you're at. :D

Back