What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 Recruit Profile Index & Recruiting News

Competition above all.

Let the best players play.
Yep. But at the least, you need damn good walk-ons for your 3s and 4s to give a great look in practice. You also need those guys to uplift the culture through their attitude and work effort. From there, you hope you find 1 or 2 guys who can be awarded a scholarship every year.

I can't find much after a quick search.

2023 CB who is committed to Hawaii but unsigned. Looks like we may be adding to our freshman class.

Measurables from hudl:

Bio​

God First

Athleticism​

40 YARD DASH​

SHUTTLE​

VERTICAL​

42"

BENCH​

100 METER DASH​

SQUAT (LBS)​

Looks like we got a commitment from Owen Westemeyer today, the All State TE/OL from Iowa.

I think he will be an OL, but I believe he'll be in the TE group this year because if we need him and he can't redshirt, he'll play at TE.

I also think this is a PWO.

OU site lists him at 6'5" 278.

Buffs should get on this one.

I’m confused. How is he allowed to transfer now? The portal is supposed to be closed except for grads. Does this mean ‘23 early enrollees can also transfer?

Man would I love to see the Buffs get Leblanc, he could potentially get PT right away with his size

Looks like he just graduated so he qualifies as a grad transfer. (I'm guessing he still hopes/ plans to be a 2023? Per his twitter account, looks like Mississippi State and Troy are his other offers since his transfer announcement.)

His UAB roster page - https://uabsports.com/sports/football/roster/drew-tuazama/9444

This could be big. I love our DL talent, but if we can add another 275 pounder ready to play and who can flex positions along the DL front, it makes us better immediately.

Coach Sal and Sanford in the same room would be good content
Coach Sal and Fred Sanford would be pretty good, too.

fred-sanford-annoyed.gif

Back