What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 Recruit Profile Index & Recruiting News

Probably doesn't matter since the below says he just committed to Vanderbilt, but per 247 this QB was offered by the Buffs in February.

Last edited:

Couldn't find a page for him yet in 247 or Rivals, but here is an article on him written heading into this season -

Good thing CU has McChesney and SixZero in their corner!
Northern Front Range now has it's own Training place to compete with SixZero, albeit without nearly the cost or fame (yet). But both these guys were very good football players at Wyoming.

As an aside, Tyler Strong played LB/RB at Niwot HS and I tried to tell Hawkins about him in 2006 or '07, at a booster event. Hawkins used his most condescending know-everything attitude to dismiss my suggestion in front of some other folks. There is no doubt he'd have been a multi-year starter at CU.

At any rate, this provides good instruction on technique as well as performance training for kids who can't drive to SixZero and will hopefully elevate Northern Colorado football and develop more linemen. CU needs a supply of linemen coming out of this state who've been well-coached early on (old habits are hard to break).

CU football should always be known for having a very good Offensive Line if we are to be good again. It's the one position we produce in quantity and I think more expertise helping kids is for the better!

Back