What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Recruit Profile Index & Recruiting News

All-name team

Often I don't even bother posting when I find out about prior Buff offers at the same time as hearing they've committed to another school (the Utes in this case), but thought I'd do so this time because I assume he's one of the earlier commits overall for the 2024 class.?. (Per 247, the Buffs offered last February.)

No Buff offer yet, but since his two offers showing so far in 247 are Georgia and FSU, makes sense CU is very interested.

No CU offer, but QB who does have 6 offers per 247 (including two from P5's, from FSU and Minnesota (back from when CU's current OC was there)), so makes sense the Buffs could be interested.

Looks like he already has many options (with the Buffs of course EASILY being his best).

This offer is a few months old, and 247 doesn't confirm it yet, and the offering coach is no longer in Boulder, but per the below tweets the Buffs have offered.

Back