What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Spring Camp Thread

This is not the game you think it is.
So what game do I think we are playing now?
Dylan is RB1A, Micah is RB1B
Charlie is listed as RB2 on the Depth Chart
Alton is Transferring
I am sure we are gonna try and get another back or two in to fight for RB1 or whatever
I will call my shot right here and right now that Charlie will be getting a Scholarship at the Spring Game in front of everyone!
Book it

So what game do I think we are playing now?
Dylan is RB1A, Micah is RB1B
Charlie is listed as RB2 on the Depth Chart
Alton is Transferring
I am sure we are gonna try and get another back or two in to fight for RB1 or whatever
I will call my shot right here and right now that Charlie will be getting a Scholarship at the Spring Game in front of everyone!
Book it
I hope your right!

Yet again our ILB 1s make terrible reads, don't attack downhill and get caught in the wash.
Sad Gordon Ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen

Watching the latest round of practice videos:
- Our ILBs continue suck as bad as a unit as I've seen here in 2 decades. We need 3 more ILBs, 2 of which are Day 1 starters.
- We need to get another Center in here to compete. Do not trust Zalinkas.
- In addition to another Center, we need 2 other solid OL who want to compete.
- Welch will be just fine in the RB rotation." He's got 'It" and that's probably why McCaskill freaked.
- Waseem might get into the rotation at WR. Just makes plays.
- Staub is entrenched at QB2. He's legit and can definitely run this offense.

Last edited:
- Our ILBs continue suck as bad as a unit as I've seen here in 2 decades. We need 3 more ILBs, 2 of which are Day 1 starters.
- In addition to another Center, we 2 other solid OL who want to compete.
- Welch will be just fine in the RB rotation." He's got 'It" and that's probably why McCaskill freaked.
I don't think our LB's are anything special, but I also don't believe they are this poor. It seems like Hart is just that bad of a coach imo.

If Hart sucks so much isn't it up to DC Livingston and CP to oversee and correct it? I just can't understand how they are allowed to suck so bad and have no oversight.

What does the reputation of Prime mean? What other coach of a 4 win team could get a HOF guy like Sapp to join his staff.

Listening this week former Bronco/Redskin Mark Schlereth has been up to talk with Prime and spend time talking and working with the OL. He is a guy with zero connections to the university and who in the past has shown little interest in college football. He's also a guy who is known for his knowledge of OL play, a guy who has been hired by NFL teams as a consultant and who could have an NFL assistant coaching job anytime he decides he wants it. If a college OL player doesn't learn something of value from interacting with him that player is a problem.

He also was very complimentary of Coach Loadholt and he is a guy who knows offensive line coaching.

- In addition to another Center, we need 2 other solid OL who want to compete.
Waseem is a super sleeper
Really want him to stay and develop
Got a lot of good football ahead of him

I highly recommend spending the 12 minutes to listen.
Cormani being told he was going to start if he was on time for meetings, watch film and show up to practice, and Cormani proceeds to do none of those three things is wild. I can understand being late for meetings and not watching film, but how do you just not show up for practice?

Cormani being told he was going to start if he was on time for meetings, watch film and show up to practice, and Cormani proceeds to do none of those three things is wild. I can understand being late for meetings and not watching film, but how do you just not show up for practice?
Told on a Monday for the upcoming game. He literally had to meet obligations for 5 days and blew it off. SMFH. But it was about not wanting to focus on clicks (if you believe the clickbait he posted on YouTube).

Just watched the Youtube version of the interview since it has closed captioning but my take away is that some kids just don't want to compete every day. I wonder if they know that NFL teams will be watching those videos when they are vying for a career in that league. Saw some comments regarding Purify and Brown...didn't those two start #3 and #4 on the depth chart in 2001 and ended up running circles around the Huskers that November?

Told on a Monday for the upcoming game. He literally had to meet obligations for 5 days and blew it off. SMFH. But it was about not wanting to focus on clicks (if you believe the clickbait he posted on YouTube).
Amazing. There was a guy on our team in HS. Legit 4.3 40. Recruited by everybody. Talent through the roof. Signed with aTm, lasted one semester. Kicked out for smoking weed. Anyone of us would have killed to have the athletic talent he had and he just threw it away. For us average to below average former athletes, it is hard to fathom.

Back