What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Uniform Thread

Happy Lets Go GIF

I find myself wondering if there's a correlation between posters interested in uniforms and metrosexuality.

are the people who are scared of uniform changes the one's trying on multiple outfits most mornings?
are the one's who notice a change from matte to gloss black spending big bucks accessorizing their own wardrobes?

I find myself wondering if there's a correlation between posters interested in uniforms and metrosexuality.

are the people who are scared of uniform changes the one's trying on multiple outfits most mornings?
are the one's who notice a change from matte to gloss black spending big bucks accessorizing their own wardrobes?
Please define "metrosexuality."

Anecdotally, no and no.

I'm going to be excited for the new uniforms regardless.

I'm also hoping that the EA development team was given mock ups to generate the new uniforms in game.

Huh?

New EA Sports College Football 25 game Deluxe and Ultimate versions release on July 16th and also the EA Play 10 hour trail that day as well. If there are going to be new uniforms, they need to be unveiled before then.

New EA Sports College Football 25 game Deluxe and Ultimate versions release on July 16th and also the EA Play 10 hour trail that day as well. If there are going to be new uniforms, they need to be unveiled before then.
Disagree. CU could easily have drafted an NDA and given them the uniform mock ups. Might not have given them anything and we don't get new uniforms in this game, or might have said "can't be in game until season start." But if they aren't unveiled before game release, that doesn't necessarily mean they aren't in the game.

Disagree. CU could easily have drafted an NDA and given them the uniform mock ups. Might not have given them anything and we don't get new uniforms in this game, or might have said "can't be in game until season start." But if they aren't unveiled before game release, that doesn't necessarily mean they aren't in the game.

That is something I am familiar with the older NCAA FB games. New uniforms can be patched into the game at times during the season. I'm just pointing out a potential window of the new uniform unveiling and next month would make total sense with Big 12 media days and the release of CFB 25.

It wouldn't change my interest level if there was 1 home & 1 road uniform which never changed. But if uniform designs have positive impact on revenue, recruiting and/or media attention, I'm supportive of anything as long as I can walk into a bar and know at a glance which teams are playing on which tv.

...But if uniform designs have positive impact on revenue, recruiting and/or media attention, I'm supportive of anything as long as I can walk into a bar and know at a glance which teams are playing on which tv.
Agree

And, I think we've crossed that line. I'm thinking of camo uniforms and teams with solid white other colors, that are not the school's colors.

Think Oregon and their (Nike) play on duck.
Now imagine Mountains and Gold and snow capped peaks.

Back