What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Uniform Thread

They wore them at UCLA last year (with the white/gold number unis).

1762348391.0.jpg

A) I feel like you have to be a fan, or closely follow the team to even know what changes were made (unless they do what Tennessee did here). Every team, I felt like that was already their uniform.

2) The Wyoming situation freaked me out for a second.

Yeah disappointed the gold face masks never made it in the game
They’re in the game, but with the gloss black helmet with the sticker instead of the matte black with the all gold logo. There is no way to swap just the facemask color.

F7Xn7sE.jpeg

They’re in the game, but with the gloss black helmet with the sticker instead of the matte black with the all gold logo. There is no way to swap just the facemask color.

F7Xn7sE.jpeg
Ohhh. Must have missed that. I could have sworn I went through all the helmets

Practice jerseys all have shoulder stripes (Nike is going nuts with the stripes on all unis right now), wonder if those will be making it to the game day jerseys.

Practice jerseys all have shoulder stripes (Nike is going nuts with the stripes on all unis right now), wonder if those will be making it to the game day jerseys.

I have noticed that and I recall CU having stripes on the black road pants in the early 1990’s…thinking 1991 or something like that. If they did that again, maybe we will see a similar stripe on the black or white helmet…gold should be off limits.

I tried out some new uniform combos in CFB ‘25. Of course, we‘re probably getting major changes so we might not ever see any of these. 🤷🏽‍♂️

They even managed to nail the mismatched golds in the game! 😂

XeTnNXs.jpeg

RrRbT1M.jpeg

wDjZCIK.jpeg

0O17myU.jpeg

DSSPZXV.jpeg

cc92Fmb.jpeg

0AJEPBq.jpeg

x6qJk3j.jpeg

Back