What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Uniform Thread

I find my opinion on uniforms is heavily influenced by winning. When I first saw the uniforms for ****braska last year, I was so-so. Now when I see the highlights from that game, I love them.
The best moments of my life are the OG 80's, 90's, and 00's winning teams with the G-B-G and G-W-B combos, so your take is spot on.
When this teams win, all the cool uniforms will be epic and exciting

love em. not trying too hard, looked great on TV, details were cool on closeups
I was pretty disappointed after seeing the mock-ups someone posted a week or two ago, but I thought they looked great in real life. FWIW - my kids thought the flatiron design on the shoulders was "sick" (I agreed). I don't know anyone that didn't love the gold numbers.

Honestly can't wait to see the remaining combinations.

unis looked great under the lights and we looked like the buffs. What more do you want?

It's nitpicky, but I actually don't think the glossy black looks good under the lights. Matte looks better. And I really, really, really hate the white facemasks. Look pee wee league.

Having said that, it was a good overall look and as you said, it goes with our brand, so A-.

Didn't think I would after seeing the helmet, but I LOVED them. They popped under the lights and I thought the mountain detail on the shoulders and pants were a nice touch. Other than the historical standard, this was a favorite.

utah had uniforms with the mountain detail on the sleeve and pant that was real similar. underarmour does theirs.
I liked ours last night.

I was wanting something more spectacular, but they're nice. The pants are cool.

I 'm happy because I can buy last years jersey at a huge discount now and they don't look much different than the new ones.

utah had uniforms with the mountain detail on the sleeve and pant that was real similar. underarmour does theirs.
I liked ours last night.

**** Utah. I don't think I've ever seen a uni of theirs that didn't suck at least a little.

New unis for sale:
mens-nike-white-colorado-buffaloes-untouchable-game-jersey_ss5_p-201905488+pv-1+u-9fbyceckiiwy9rouxggu+v-l6ka02qmqkixc8bq1x2r.jpg

mens-nike-black-colorado-buffaloes-untouchable-game-jersey_ss5_p-201905486+pv-1+u-jldeab4g0xmfsqfgpp7o+v-i450hmzphb6mdflt8mr0.jpg

I wonder what other iterations we will have?
I'm hoping for NU we have something really cool.
We just did black on black, should we go gold/white/black?
How about white/white/white? white/black/black?
Gold/black/white?

New unis for sale:
mens-nike-white-colorado-buffaloes-untouchable-game-jersey_ss5_p-201905488+pv-1+u-9fbyceckiiwy9rouxggu+v-l6ka02qmqkixc8bq1x2r.jpg

I wonder what other iterations we will have?
I'm hoping for NU we have something really cool.
We just did black on black, should we go gold/white/black?
How about white/white/white? white/black/black?
Gold/black/white?

Can't wait to see the new white jerseys.

Back