What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2025 Recruit Profile Index & Recruiting News

Missed this originally (just caught it when some one commented on Twitter as part of a new Purdue offer that CU as one of his prior offers), but the Buffs offered back in May.

Last edited:
Missed originally (until I saw the 1st tweet below that noted the Buffs had offered him previously), but a son of a familiar name (at least to this Allbuffs 35+ football fan) was offered by the Buffs back in May.

Missed until I saw a Buff fan #Skobuffs the 1st tweet below. (CU offered back in June.)

(Per 247, interim staff originally offered around the middle of last October.)

Committed to Alabama in October.

Still an Alabama commit, but he's reclassified to 2024. (Per a 247 article (https://247sports.com/article/ryan-...ss-of-2025-alabama-commit-rankings-222821052/), he's fallen all the way down to "only" being the #14 overall recruit in 2024 after being #4 as a 2025.)

Did Kelly just ask the coach to bring the whole team in and offer them en masse?

Last edited:
Did Kelly just ask the coach to bring the whole team in and offer them in mass?
Good thing this isn’t a Stanford board! lol
Batman Love GIF by No Hate Speech Movement Deutschland

Notre Dame
Proper nouns are different.
En masse is a french adoption, in mass is its English translation, and both are correct within the context of the sentence.

The most confusing thing I've come across is when I met a girl named Maggie from Wisconsin who pronounced her name Meggy. She eventually got tired of me calling her Maggie and corrected me. This raises (some might say begs) the question: does each person have authority over the correct pronunciation of their own name. I know how to say Maggie and she was doing it wrong.

Sacre bleu!

"En masse", when used in English, is used to describe the actions of a group of people. "In mass" would only be used to describe objects.

"In mass" in the context used above is an error. In English. Full stop.
Ah, I am mistaken. I didn't realize en masse was an idiom but it seems obvious now that it's literal translation doesn't make sense.

Back