What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

22-23 Transfer Portal and General Recruiting Catch-All Thread

Looks like Buffs got there RB and first 4 star since 2020

Happy New Year Celebration GIF by Faith Holland

Similar kind of build as the prep RB Edwards who just committed today.
I feel like Nay’quan is a little different build. He is 5’9” over 200 and a different running style than Edwards more of a power running back that looks for contact. Was in a 3 man rotation with Damien Pierce and Malik Davis (both getting good playing in the NFL this year) last year. But, feel out of the rotation this year with Billy Napier losing his reps to Travis Etienne’s brother and Montrell Johnson, who are both really good RBs.

SIAP, saw this in my Twitter feed. Hopefully he is just trying to quell speculation and/or it isn’t real

SIAP, saw this in my Twitter feed. Hopefully he is just trying to quell speculation and/or it isn’t real

From what I've read around here... it was in a thread somewhere... it was Travis replying to speculation he was going to announce shortly (Dec 5th was the day the original Tweet was posted). So, I only assume it was the fact he was waiting til after the Bowl Game to announce.

I wouldn't stress. I'm at 95% believing he is coming.

Can someone tell me, how many 4*s and 5*s come out of HS in an average year? thanks
Using 247,there are 32 five star players each year, corresponding to 32 first round picks in the NFL. The number of four star players varies but usually is in the 350 range. So, I would think of the four and five stars as a top 400 list.

For more info, read this:

Back