What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

22-23 Transfer Portal and General Recruiting Catch-All Thread

The point is he’s calling out CU fans for something that isn’t happening
gaslight GIF by The Opposition w/ Jordan Klepper

My thought is that just because we don’t see public replies that are negative, it doesn’t mean DMs through social media are not being sent. I just don’t see why CG would make it up.
As a preemptive statement based on some of the response he received. Honestly, couldn’t care less about this. I need to learn how not to care about dumb ****

good luck to all the guys going and coming.

the chaos will somehow get more organized at some point but chaos right now is our best friend.

the days of saban's toughest competition for his starters is his 2nd string are over.

Prime is busting it all down. we have to get the man a cape.

all i know for sure is if this new qb of ours has pass pro that is up to the task, then our offense is going to be electric.

he comin'...

send more $$$ to the Buff Club. do it now. your priority is snapshotted again on jan 1.

let's get this thing going.

JT Daniels has transferred twice already and is in the transfer portal again (I assume he wouldn’t be transferring again if he couldn’t play), so there must be some loopholes or nobody understands the rules anymore.
Coaching change then grad transfer?

When thinking about the portal, I think it’s helpful to think about the five key positions in football:

1. QB. 2. DE (pass rusher) 3. LT 4. LCB 5. WR

You cannot win if you are bad at these positions. CU was critically weak in all of them (and many others too), and how Coach Prime fills these slots will be critical to team success next year.

if you look at the offers and likely transfers, Prime looks to be plugging these holes.

Shedeur Sanders will come in as QB. Travis Hunter at LCB. There are a host of big time offers at WR, so I think that gets filled very well. Landing a proven LT (like Marcellus Marshall) would plug another huge hole. A designated pass rusher is where we need to really find help. It would be great to get Nyles Gaddy from Jackson State, but he‘s used his one time transfer from Tennessee and would have to sit for a year. I continue to watch the portal to see how Prime address that position.

CU has other holes too, particularly at S and more quality on the DL as a group, but I like where things are headed.
Gaddy just graduated yesterday as did Willis Patrick who is a RG and the most talented OL on both rosters. So both can enter the portal and transfer for Colorado without sitting out

JSU kids alone is not enough to turn this team around. You need a very strong class outside of just the JSU kids to have a winning record or contending for the Pac 12 title.
Who from JSU do you think comes to Cu?

Back