What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 AZ SF Cody Williams (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Echoing Goose, this is what I texted my group BB chat yesterday:
NIL is one time and mice nuts compared to where you are drafted in the NBA.
NIL is huge for a kid who doesn't have basics (clothes, transportation, even good nutrition).
But given brother's ability to fund the basics, NIL for this kid, at this particular time should be of zero importance.
Keep the eye on the ultimate recurring revenue stream!

Given his brother got to the lottery while playing for Santa Clara, I assume there's a strong recognition that you don't have to play in the elite 8 to get to the ultimate prize. But you do want to make a thoughtful decision on where you can best prepare yourself to play at a high level in the league.

Roll Tad!

LSU is legit right now. And considering they literally had to start from scratch this off-season, there's ample opportunity for someone to step in and be the star. Honestly, if I had to guess, he's going LSU but the fact we're in this is huge.
Let's just be clear. Despite everything that went down to get LSU in trouble and where they pretend to be now, LSU is still dirty. Not as dirty as they were, but still working in the shadows. That is one program I have no doubt has evil machinations happening in backrooms 24/7/365.

Let's just be clear. Despite everything that went down to get LSU in trouble and where they pretend to be now, LSU is still dirty. Not as dirty as they were, but still working in the shadows. That is one program I have no doubt has evil machinations happening in backrooms 24/7/365.
Oh 100%. But like you said, it's not as over the top. Kids are now getting 2 duffel bags instead of 3.

EDIT - and for the record, I'm pro-duffel bags being given out so don't think I'm attacking LSU here.

Freak Out Panic GIF

I believe the Indiana guy over the Arizona guy. The AZ guy absolutely hates Tad and CU because we beat them too often with lesser talent and no FBI subpoenas.
It's also more recent by five days. Based on his history, it seems he's been told it's CU. I guess that could change.

The program trajectory is right on track...a Williams commit, followed by another solid season...something big could be brewing for CU basketball.

I believe the Indiana guy over the Arizona guy. The AZ guy absolutely hates Tad and CU because we beat them too often with lesser talent and no FBI subpoenas.
I'm one of the few people who has had mostly positive interactions with Arizona fans (God bless the mute button on twitter). That said, Jason Scheer is the biggest tool outside the state of Nebraska in this country. Such a little douchebag. Get ready for the "Williams was overrated and isn't even half the player his brother is" talk if he comes to CU.

I know this is a Williams thread, but if Tad pulls this one off where do we squeeze in a Diop, Fall or Ndongo? It seems people are hopeful of landing at least one more big, but we’re full up. Come on Williams!!!

I know this is a Williams thread, but if Tad pulls this one off where do we squeeze in a Diop, Fall or Ndongo? It seems people are hopeful of landing at least one more big, but we’re full up. Come on Williams!!!

From what I've heard - and this is almost all second or third hand sources - the Buffs plan on taking Anderson and a big. If Williams commits, they're still taking Anderson and a big and will figure the scholarship situation out.

I'm one of the few people who has had mostly positive interactions with Arizona fans (God bless the mute button on twitter). That said, Jason Scheer is the biggest tool outside the state of Nebraska in this country. Such a little douchebag. Get ready for the "Williams was overrated and isn't even half the player his brother is" talk if he comes to CU.
Followed by the he's a cheater and the refs let him get away with it talk after CU beats AZ on the floor. :LOL:

From what I've heard - and this is almost all second or third hand sources - the Buffs plan on taking Anderson and a big. If Williams commits, they're still taking Anderson and a big and will figure the scholarship situation out.
I don’t see anyone on the roster that’s either going to leave early or transfer out. Maybe KJ leaves early if he blows up. We’re loaded!

Yeah, I was thinking we only have two open spots. With the depth we have, I could definitely see one of the young guys transferring out if they don't see a path to PT.

Have to imagine we're all in on N'Dongo and Diop for that last spot.

Tad will take 3 and expect an attrition loss after the season to make the numbers work.

I don’t see anyone on the roster that’s either going to leave early or transfer out. Maybe KJ leaves early if he blows up. We’re loaded!
There is always attrition. Who thought Barthelemy would transfer last spring?

There is NO SHOT my expectations will be in check if this happens. I am letting my imagination run wild.

That said, that ain't happening, we're losing this battle

If we oversign in fall, wouldn't that be a first for Tad?

Back