What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 DC ATH Nyckoles Harbor (Signed to South Carolina)

I can't imagine any Pac-12 defenses stopping a CU up tempo offense with a 6'5 Blazing Harbor, 6'5 WR, speedy slot receivers, electric RB speed, with Shedeur Sanders standing behind a large offensive line that gives him time. Even in 2 TE sets, with Harbor and the former Razorback, apparent running formations can become passing formations - this is incredible. I haven't been this hyped for a season to begin - including the 1988-1996 seasons.

Hard to do two sports at this level but if he wants to do it and Coach Prime supports it it wasn't long ago that Davion Taylor was starting at LB for the Buffs and running sprints for the Buffs track team (placing IIRC 3rd at the conference championships.

This guy is obviously a better prospect in both sports but Taylor was a 3rd round draft choice in 2020.

Hard to do two sports at this level but if he wants to do it and Coach Prime supports it it wasn't long ago that Davion Taylor was starting at LB for the Buffs and running sprints for the Buffs track team (placing IIRC 3rd at the conference championships.

This guy is obviously a better prospect in both sports but Taylor was a 3rd round draft choice in 2020.
Ben Kelly was all conference in track.

need to see how it translates to football speed

hips
shakira hips GIF

Probably not. I thought the same thing though when I first heard about Coach Prime to Colorado and again with Cormani.
Seriously…how in the **** do you say that with what’s going on right now? The possibility that I wake up tomorrow and find out that this staff has recruited and signed Jesus, Thor and a chupacabra is well within the bubble of ****ing craziness that is around the Colorado Buffaloes right now.
There is smoke literally everywhere.

oohhp. Just signed Putin as linebacker. Boom.

ps. The Colorado Springs Bourbon Society Jefferson’s barrel pick is dynomite. Knibraska can suck it

Seriously…how in the **** do you say that with what’s going on right now? The possibility that I wake up tomorrow and find out that this staff has recruited and signed Jesus, Thor and a chupacabra is well within the bubble of ****ing craziness that is around the Colorado Buffaloes right now.

ps. The Colorado Springs Bourbon Society Jefferson’s barrel pick is dynomite. Knibraska can suck it
What position are we putting Thor? I'm thinking d-line, but mjolnir could come in handy in the secondary. I don't think the chupacabra is starting, maybe we take it as pwo

Every time I start to think you might not actually be the guy in your profile pic, you throw down a post like this.

Back