What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 TNFR RB Kavosiey Smoke (Signed to Colorado)

Yea, between this and the linebacker blitz pickup, pretty obvious why Coach Sanders wanted him on the team. Shedeur must be stoked!
Dude will do whatever it takes to win. If you've got a team full of guys like that, you're going to win. To put that into coachspeak, players who go beyond what everyone on every team is willing to do to be great.

Dude will do whatever it takes to win. If you've got a team full of guys like that, you're going to win. To put that into coachspeak, players who go beyond what everyone on every team is willing to do to be great.
As important as the talent infusion that Prime is pulling off is this is just as important.

For years now the Buffs have lacked talent but they have also lack the emotional edge, the belief that they could and should win.

A part of why we are seeing such a significant turnover of the roster is that we need to have not only a change between the lines but also a change between the ears. This guy plays the way we need our roster to think and believe.

basketball college GIF by CUBoulder

Now I know I've been thinking crazy when you're the one telling me I shouldn't be on doom watch with an unsigned commit. 😂
If it was a recruit, I'd have been more worried. As we've found out with transfers, the paperwork means nothing. All that matters is enrollment.

Also, its' been such a whirlwind it's easy for a top level SEC RB transfer to slip into the background. :LOL:

Yeah, he and Edwards are another set of upgrades. I don’t expect much PT from any other RBs on the roster unless Venn steps up.
I think the competition is going to be fierce
Smith is not gonna lay down
Venn is dying to play
Hankerson is super sneaky
Smoke and Edwards are thunder and lightning
And I am glad we have a new RB coach to shake things up.
The Buffs Runners are going tote it good this year

Who’s the best receiver out of the backfield though?
That’s the way the game’s going. I expect the Kent State offense to get those guys in space much more than they power run it.
Need both but the versatile ones will shine.

Back