What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Verbal to other '25 GA QB Julian Lewis

Many programs have coaches who became famous for coaching. CU is the only program in the country with a famous coach
I would bet that you could ask 100 random people on the street to name the Head Football Coach at "The" Ohio State University and you might get maybe 5-10 correct answers. The most premier program in the country and they have an unknown coach.

I would bet that you could ask 100 random people on the street to name the Head Football Coach at "The" Ohio State University and you might get maybe 5-10 correct answers. The most premier program in the country and they have an unknown coach.

That's probably about right, and along those lines it would be about the same number who could name the new coach at Alabama. Whenever I talk to sports fans it's pretty rare to find someone who follows college football close. Most sports fans I talk to follow the NFL somewhat close and that's about it.

I'll fly to Boulder right now and order the new Juju's Precision Pass Burger at the Sink, which is actually on the menu and which Juju posted, if it would help.

It probably would. Post your flight details as proof. Tia

Many programs have coaches who became famous for coaching. CU is the only program in the country with a famous coach
Exactly. How many programs have an NFL HOFer as its HC? How many have a HC who would be getting national advertising and broadcasting gigs if he'd never coached a down? How many have a HC who has charted in pop music? Coach Prime is the only "celebrity, coach" with the comma and in that order.

james cameron aliens GIF

HE COMIN.

Back