What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Verbal to other '25 GA QB Julian Lewis

Get @slider and @LesGrossman to run some routes for you and try and complete those consecutively

Post the footage so we can armchair quarterback evaluate you

Shocking I know, but...
You Dont Understand Harris Dickinson GIF by NEON

The comment was a simple take on the set up of Elite 11, not Juju. As for evaluating player film, especially QBs, I'm 100% confident in my experience and my ability.

Thanks for dropping by, though. ✌️

Shocking I know, but...
You Dont Understand Harris Dickinson GIF by NEON

The comment was a simple take on the set up of Elite 11, not Juju. As for evaluating player film, especially QBs, I'm 100% confident in my experience and my ability.

Thanks for dropping by, though. ✌️
I hope allbuffs is paying you for your insightful commentary. I don’t know what we would do without it.

One thing that motivates him to decommit from USC is that he does not want to be the second Juju
He can be the one and only Juju here, or he can be the second Juju to a pretty awesome athlete already there and not leaving for a few years

1719889441566.png

I think it's very possible he wants to come here, but doesn't want to step into a **** show. So he may be just looking for us to win 6-7 games with some returning starters and an upward trajectory.

I think it's very possible he wants to come here, but doesn't want to step into a **** show. So he may be just looking for us to win 6-7 games with some returning starters and an upward trajectory.
He could easily give us a verbal next week. If the season happened to go off the rails he could decommit and still have a landing spot anywhere.

I think he’s waiting to see if Juju Watkins turns pro.

Back