What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

An official CU beer partnership with Avery (aka, the most important thread ever)

Also I’d like to say a little prayer:

Dear 8 Pound, 6 ounce, newborn baby jesus, don't even know a word yet, just a little infant, so cuddly, but still omnipotent.

Please let this mean that Balch becomes an Avery tap house.
I like to think of Jesus with like giant eagles wings and singin' lead vocals for lynyrd skynyrd with like an Angel Band, and I'm in the front row, and I'm hammered drunk...

It sounds like Avery is going to be doing a lot of joint branding with CU around their can design. The release party for the beer is next week and is open to the public. Probably a good chance to get some swag and drink beer:

So I just visited my local liquor store (one of the big ones), and they told me that this beer will likely hit the shelves next Wednesday.

Wish they would offer it for sale at the Annual Kickoff Luncheon on Friday. That would be both appropriate and appreciated.

Maybe they're unveiling Stampede Gold Lager on Friday at Hazel's?

image_from_ios.jpg

Back