What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

AP RANKED!

#25 bitches! Sure the loss yesterday was disappointing, but even voters that don't watch all the games realize yesterday wasn't a bad loss.

Or, we beat Dayton and Oregon, and the rest of the country isn't without ****ty losses too. **** you
If you care to make a wager on whether the Buffs are in the top 25 next week, I'd be happy to go there. I know we are fans, but it doesn't hurt to be realistic. Voters don't pay enough attention this time of year, many likely turned in their rankings Saturday night or early Sunday. Just goes to show that these rankings shouldn't even exist until early march.

If you care to make a wager on whether the Buffs are in the top 25 next week, I'd be happy to go there. I know we are fans, but it doesn't hurt to be realistic. Voters don't pay enough attention this time of year, many likely turned in their rankings Saturday night or early Sunday. Just goes to show that these rankings shouldn't even exist until early march.

We play Utah on Sunday, and I think they caught everyone's attention with their win against Kentucky. Utah may not be a power this year, but they're still a competitive team. If we win, I think we still will be ranked.

And sure, most voters don't watch the majority of the games - it's impossible to watch all the games. But, I do think most voters pay attention to scores and box scores. Going into the season, we were on people's radar, and I do think voters generally think that OSU is a competitive team. They may not be an NCAA team, but they don't completely suck. The way we lost yesterday is more disappointing than whom we lost to. Just something to maybe help alleviate some frustration out there about yesterday.

And, I agree that rankings don't really matter, because our ultimate goal is making the dance and then our seeding. However, it's still...nice.

We play Utah on Sunday, and I think they caught everyone's attention with their win against Kentucky. Utah may not be a power this year, but they're still a competitive team. If we win, I think we still will be ranked.

And sure, most voters don't watch the majority of the games - it's impossible to watch all the games. But, I do think most voters pay attention to scores and box scores. Going into the season, we were on people's radar, and I do think voters generally think that OSU is a competitive team. They may not be an NCAA team, but they don't completely suck. The way we lost yesterday is more disappointing than whom we lost to. Just something to maybe help alleviate some frustration out there about yesterday.

And, I agree that rankings don't really matter, because our ultimate goal is making the dance and then our seeding. However, it's still...nice.

We can't afford even one more home loss.

Should stay in the rankings, should move up.

Curious to see if Stanford breaks in. Not sure they've proven themselves even now, but their record can't be ignored forever.

RESPECT!!!
Hope lessons were learned from OSU
Lots ahead of us, including the F-ing Arizona schools this weekend. Really want these wins!!!

Buffs also jump to 21 in the NCAA Net Rankings...

and 24th in KenPom.....

More KenPom #'s: Adjusted Offense(ADjO) #54. Adjusted Defense(ADjD) #18. Received a big bump in the ADjO from yesterday's 91 point effort, and are still borderline elite defensively.

I was not a math major, but I think that if after this week we could be 15-3 (4-1) that would be preferable to where we are currently at 13-3 (2-1). So let's do that.
I'll definitely take 14-4 coming out of this week knowing that we'll be 16-4 coming out of the following week. We suck on AZ road trips.

I'll definitely take 14-4 coming out of this week knowing that we'll be 16-4 coming out of the following week. We suck on AZ road trips.

Nah, I had us penciled in as 5-2 to start conference play. Anything less and we have wins to make up.

Wow. You’re guaranteeing a win over UW? They’ve been up and down, yes. But they beat Baylor and gave Gonzaga all they could handle. Should have beat Stanford on the road.

That game is FAR from a sure thing, with the talent they have.

Wow. You’re guaranteeing a win over UW? They’ve been up and down, yes. But they beat Baylor and gave Gonzaga all they could handle. Should have beat Stanford on the road.

That game is FAR from a sure thing, with the talent they have.
Yes. Just like I did with Oregon. We're the better team and the crowd will be jacked. This team feeds off that. Part of the problem against OSU was the team's emotional valley after the UO win. Just as big a part of it was the crowd's apathy for most of that game. Face it, at home in front of a packed and jacked crowd against a marquee opponent, this team would probably beat 20 out of the Top 25 teams right now.

Yes. Just like I did with Oregon. We're the better team and the crowd will be jacked. This team feeds off that. Part of the problem against OSU was the team's emotional valley after the UO win. Just as big a part of it was the crowd's apathy for most of that game. Face it, at home in front of a packed and jacked crowd against a marquee opponent, this team would probably beat 20 out of the Top 25 teams right now.
The crowds will be excellent if CU is able to be 1-1 this road trip. Go 2-0 and things will start to get crazy in the best possible way. Go 0-2 and I can see a let down in the enthusiasm and crowds. Washington is a completely streaky team (Just like Arizona). Some days they look like they can beat anyone other days they couldn't beat Southwest Central Nowhere State.

The crowds will be excellent if CU is able to be 1-1 this road trip. Go 2-0 and things will start to get crazy in the best possible way. Go 0-2 and I can see a let down in the enthusiasm and crowds. Washington is a completely streaky team (Just like Arizona). Some days they look like they can beat anyone other days they couldn't beat Southwest Central Nowhere State.
They just lost their starting PG for the season as well. Guess he didn't like going to class.

Back