What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Arizona State vs Colorado

Assuming there’s a lot of 1989 through 2003 on your rap sheet… how many games have you been to in the past 15 years?
I have not been in the stands for CU win since the 1990s. Admittedly, I don’t go to a lot of games given where I live, but I think I’m 0-8 in this millennium. The CU Michigan game in 2016 was at least enjoyable for three quarters.

Strout has been a very good athlete and played some great games during his career. Just not so much here. He should have an occassional 'beakout' game, where he is on target all day and we score big. I'm hoping today is one of those games. I parlayed Buffs + points and the Over for 1st Q, half and game. Small bets.

Who do we have as a backup QB?

Strout has been a very good athlete and played some great games during his career. Just not so much here. He should have an occassional 'beakout' game, where he is on target all day and we score big. I'm hoping today is one of those games. I parlayed Buffs + points and the Over for 1st Q, half and game. Small bets.

Who do we have as a backup QB?
Drew Carter is next in line I believe

i hope we win.

i hate everyone we play so i have that going for me. it isn't even close to the same as the old big 8 hate but it is still just enough.

broadcast on espn****U and it still will reach more viewers than the stupid p12 network.

big.time.

i hope we win.

i hate everyone we play so i have that going for me. it isn't even close to the same as the old big 8 hate but it is still just enough.

broadcast on espn****U and it still will reach more viewers than the stupid p12 network.

big.time.
You got both handles ready?

Sucks that we got dumped to the U, This is the only time I don't get the buffs on my cable.

See if I can find a stream.

I didn't think about asu also firing thier coach this year. 2 teamswith lots of problems.

Go Buffs!

Give Up Defeat GIF by CBS

Back