What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Army-Navy Game Day

I think Belichick spoke more on the pregame show than he has in all of his press conferences combined. Showed some emotion and actually seemed like a human being for a half hour. You could see what Navy means to him.

Okay, maybe three…
Air Force GIF by Air Force Falcons

I didn't do an Other Games thread this week because this is the only FBS game this week but some good FCS playoff games this weekend.

Villanova at South Dakota State is a battle although they are battling the win and cold as much as each other. Players on the sidelines running into heated storage units to stay warm and the wind is visibly changing trajectory on passes. 10-9 SDSU at half. Currently 27 degrees with a 30mph wind, gust to 40 mph, and 85 % humidity wind chill of 11 degrees. Brutal.

Later today is North Dakota State at #3 South Dakota and Albany at Idaho but both of those games are in domes.

Right in our own backyard in the D2 playoffs #1 Mines (13-0) is hosting Kutztown State (12-2) Now going to be warm for that one but 34 and sunny with light winds is much better than what they are dealing with in South Dakota.

I will not be put in a position to defend the Naval Academy.
I always thought you liked and respected all of the graduates of that institution that you dealt with over your career. Almost as much as the guys from West Point.

Just need Navy to win today so the CIC trophy stays in Colorado Springs.

I wish I'd posted the boring comment a couple of quarters earlier. Seemed to finally get some life in the game about the same time.

Really fun end to the game. Navy should’ve thrown the ball on that 4th down.

Really weird calls in the last 2 minutes. Going for 2 baffled me, then the QB sneak from the 2 yard line was really questionable. Otherwise it was an amazing comeback by Navy to suddenly put that game into question.

Really weird calls in the last 2 minutes. Going for 2 baffled me, then the QB sneak from the 2 yard line was really questionable. Otherwise it was an amazing comeback by Navy to suddenly put that game into question.

Yea I didn't get going for 2 either

Love that it was a heartbreaker

Back