What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

**** bailer!

skibum

Did not pee on the Alamo.
Club Member
So I'm in Philly this weekend for wedding where my wife is the "best woman" ("I'm too ****ing young to be a 'matron of honor').

We're at the after party for the rehearsal dinner, and I find myself talking to a 22 year old kid that just graduated from UT.

After a little discussion about Charlie Strong, Tom Herman and how UTerus can fail so badly given the in built advantages, oh and "****, I remember that B12 championship game where CU embarrassed us," I was like "I know what we can both agree on...

**** Baylor."

"Well I have a hard time with them vs OU... Unless you're referring to... well the non - football ****"

"yes, I'm talking about the rape enabling, misogynistic bull**** culture that they've established."

"yeah. **** Baylor."

Even the kids get it.

A few minutes later I end up talking to this kid's mom.

"Oh yeah, your son and I just bonded over our mutual hatred of Baylor and their rape enabling mysogonistic football culture."

In the best female Texan drawl you can imagine :

"I knew I liked you."

The lesson is that,

there is hope.

And

**** Baylor.

J.R. Ewing

Club Member
Club Member
So I'm in Philly this weekend for wedding where my wife is the "best woman" ("I'm too ****ing young to be a 'matron of honor').

We're at the after party for the rehearsal dinner, and I find myself talking to a 22 year old kid that just graduated from UT.

After a little discussion about Charlie Strong, Tom Herman and how UTerus can fail so badly given the in built advantages, oh and "****, I remember that B12 championship game where CU embarrassed us," I was like "I know what we can both agree on...

**** Baylor."

"Well I have a hard time with them vs OU... Unless you're referring to... well the non - football ****"

"yes, I'm talking about the rape enabling, misogynistic bull**** culture that they've established."

"yeah. **** Baylor."

Even the kids get it.

A few minutes later I end up talking to this kid's mom.

"Oh yeah, your son and I just bonded over our mutual hatred of Baylor and their rape enabling mysogonistic football culture."

In the best female drawl you can imagine :

"I knew I liked you."

The lesson is that,

there is hope.
Tl;dr version: **** bailer

Not Sure

Sets low bar, barely exceeds it.
Club Member
Did someone criticize living in Hawaii? Wtf man.
Too much sand.
giphy.gif

Burrito Palazzo

accessory corpus cavernosus
Club Member

Creebuzz

Survives on seaweed and Natty Boh.
Club Member
The penis fish grow up to 19 inches long. The guy who named these creatures sure had an inflated sense of self.

manhattanbuff

Club Member
Club Member
I hate Bailer as much as the next agnostic, but Matt Rhule is a damned good coach. He’s done a great job there. From all that I’ve heard/read about him, he’s clean too. Hats off to him and his staff/players.