What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

**** bailer!

Trouble is that they are dumb enough that when anyone says (properly) **** bailor they think they are being cheered on and go look for another co-ed, consenting or not.

****bailor

Eddie Murphy GIF by Coming to America

I have been seeing a lot of posts about bailer in the basketball forum and not seeing the appropriate curses so I decided to bump this thread before the tournament starts.

Please remember it is proper etiquette to insert the phrase "**** bailer" after the fourth consecutive mention of bailer without the curse. For example.

Poster 1 : Man it looks like bailer is going to be a 1 seed.
Poster 2: That's only if bailer can beat the Jayhawks* in the Big 12 championship.
Poster 1: I dont think bailer has played against a defense that strong all year so we shall see.
Poster 3 [BANNED]: I bet big on that game I hope bailer wins.
Poster 1: What the ****??? **** bailer!

* it can also be polite to insert a "**** the jayhawks" after any reference as well.

The rule of four is formal etiquette, but remember it should be considered a minimum courtesy and additional curses are always welcome. For example.

Poster 2: **** bailer!
Poster 3: **** bailer!
Poster 1: **** bailer!

This is important so we never forget how much we hate bailer. If you need any help remembering please see this.

View attachment 43597

Thanks for your attention and

**** bailer!
F U C K bailer!
@f***bailer
Still ****ing hate that guy. This was my senior year. We found out the games were going to be played at NM, and in the lab immediately planned the trip. Problem was we had a midterm coming up. We asked to take it early, the professor said no, we worked out we could still pass the class with a 0 and left that the next day. The road trip and UNLV was one of the most fun experiences of my college career. But the **** bailer game still hurts.

I have been seeing a lot of posts about bailer in the basketball forum and not seeing the appropriate curses so I decided to bump this thread before the tournament starts.

Please remember it is proper etiquette to insert the phrase "**** bailer" after the fourth consecutive mention of bailer without the curse. For example.

Poster 2: That's only if bailer can beat the Jayhawks* in the Big 12 championship.
Poster 1: I dont think bailer has played against a defense that strong all year so we shall see.
Poster 3 [BANNED]: I bet big on that game I hope bailer wins.
Poster 1: What the ****??? **** bailer!

* it can also be polite to insert a "**** the jayhawks" after any reference as well.

The rule of four is formal etiquette, but remember it should be considered a minimum courtesy and additional curses are always welcome. For example.

Poster 3: **** bailer!
Poster 1: **** bailer!

This is important so we never forget how much we hate bailer. If you need any help remembering please see this.

View attachment 43597

Thanks for your attention and

**** bailer!
F U C K bailer!
@f***bailer
I wanted to jump through the tv and give him a beat down. :D

I would think the NCAA would avoid rape U getting a national championship with vigor. Do your job refs!!

The NCAA is never going to kill the Golden Goose. The bluebloods in MBB and FB can do as they please, safe knowing the NCAA is a complete, hypocritical joke when it comes to any enforcement of the rules everyone else lives by.

The NCAA is never going to kill the Golden Goose. The bluebloods in MBB and FB can do as they please, safe knowing the NCAA is a complete, hypocritical joke when it comes to any enforcement of the rules everyone else lives by.
it's not just about money, it's also about fear. The NCAA knows there isn't much preventing the P5 conferences from leaving and starting their own regulatory body - -if they get too heavy handed with top schools, that just becomes more and more likely.

"We know this is all FUBAR, but there's nothing we can actually do about it"... Basically the same thing they said about Penn State. Members of big football programs raping women and young boys is beyond the purview of the NCAA. Cool, cool

I actually agree, that kind of thing, Penn State included, was way outside the framework of the NCAA. What should have happened was the Feds coming in and arresting a bunch of folks on RICO charges and conspiracy. Baylor should have been hammered with huge Title IX violations and fined into oblivion by the DofEd. Ken Starr should have been made an example of.

My hope is that the remaining P5/P4 conferences give Baylor the biggest middle finger ever because of this when whatever happens in the next few years happens. I actually think it might happen.

My hope is that the remaining P5/P4 conferences give Baylor the biggest middle finger ever because of this when whatever happens in the next few years happens. I actually think it might happen.
Yeah!

wait. What?

If you’re saying what I think you’re saying will actually happen if it happens; this could actually be a much bigger punishment to Baylor than that weakass **** the NCAA delivered. Oh sweet revenge.🤞

Back