What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Baylor Rape HQ - (major lawsuit settled)

**** bailer!!!
**** bailer!!!

**** bailer!!!
**** bailer!!!
**** bailer!!!
**** bailer!!!
**** bailer!!!

**** bailer!!!
**** bailer!!!

**** bailer!!!

**** bailer!!!
**** bailer!!!
**** bailer!!!
**** bailer!!!

**** bailer!!!
**** bailer!!!
**** bailer!!!
**** bailer!!!
**** bailer!!!
**** bailer!!!
**** bailer!!!
**** bailer!!!
**** bailer!!!
**** bailer!!!
**** bailer!!!
**** bailer!!!

**** bailer!!!
**** bailer!!!
**** bailer!!!
**** bailer!!!
**** bailer!!!
**** bailer!!!

**** bailer!!!
**** bailer!!!
**** bailer!!!
**** bailer!!!

I suppose that will do for now.

Talking heads were speculating the NCAA wouldn't get involved

I believe this situation falls outside their purview, as did the Pedo State cluster****. I believe that's why virtually all the sanctions against PSU were eventually rolled back ... the NCAA was afraid they wouldn't survive a court challenge.

The USC situation was entirely different ... it constituted "improper benefits" provided to a student-athlete. While the ****bailer mess is morally reprehensible, it doesn't come under any NCAA jurisdiction I can think of. Much like the CU "scandal" ... notwithstanding all the negative publicity we got over that, the NCAA never even hinted that they were going to get involved with it.

And I think they would have had a more plausible reason to do so, if a case could have been made that GB was deliberately encouraging his players to "entertain" recruits by setting them up with female students in order to get them to choose CU. The ****bailer situation doesn't involve improper benefits of any kind, unless it could be argued that allowing players to rape women with impunity was such a benefit.

Last edited:
I think it's a great idea to take a university president who demonstrated disregard for the safety and dignity of students and make him a chancellor, where he'll make more decisions about student safety and dignity, far closer to the student population.

Way to go baylor!

166924_640.png

The combination of firing Briles and releasing the entire 2016 recruiting class from their LOIs might be two of the biggest indicators that they may actually try and do the right thing.

Maybe.

Or those could be "proactive" decisions made entirely to limit the damage to the university.

The combination of firing Briles and releasing the entire 2016 recruiting class from their LOIs might be two of the biggest indicators that they may actually try and do the right thing.

Maybe.

Or those could be "proactive" decisions made entirely to limit the damage to the university.

Were we talking to anyone from that class that we could capitalize on?

Not sure where to post this question, (here or recruiting thread) but won't having an interim head coach for the whole season really hurt **** Bailer's recruiting for this class (possible transfers) and the next class? It seems like every other college coach is going to tell recruits not to go to Waco since the coaching situation is unknown.

Also, I really hope that the really hire a terrible coach and return to the bottom feeder that they were for so long.

Not sure where to post this question, (here or recruiting thread) but won't having an interim head coach for the whole season really hurt **** Bailer's recruiting for this class (possible transfers) and the next class? It seems like every other college coach is going to tell recruits not to go to Waco since the coaching situation is unknown.

Also, I really hope that the really hire a terrible coach and return to the bottom feeder that they were for so long.
I would be pretty amazed if they somehow avoided a significant setback in their W/Ls for a long time.

They're in bad shape on recruiting.

What Bailer needs, in a time like this, is some Hawk Love.

I heard an analyst on ESPN saying that you can't fire the entire coaching staff at this point because it essentially puts the death penalty on the program for the year. That is what pisses me off about this whole situation. This whole situation started because people prioritized winning football games over the victims' rights and they're STILL doing that and everyone (including the media) not only recognizes that but is okay with it. What the coaches and administration at this joke of a university did was not only wrong but criminal and only one person loses his job for it

I heard an analyst on ESPN saying that you can't fire the entire coaching staff at this point because it essentially puts the death penalty on the program for the year. That is what pisses me off about this whole situation. This whole situation started because people prioritized winning football games over the victims' rights and they're STILL doing that and everyone (including the media) not only recognizes that but is okay with it. What the coaches and administration at this joke of a university did was not only wrong but criminal and only one person loses his job for it
My guess? Every coach on Bailer's staff is a dead man walking. If and when they hire a new HC, the new broom will be broken out and all the AC's will be out.

the buffs have needed an OL coach since steve marshall left - perhaps hcmm picks up ex buff player and coach brad bedell from baylor.

On top of this, included in the statement from the Baylor Regents was an explanation that they felt the program had been built up enough that it could take the risk of firing Briles without it resulting in the football team going back to the Big 12 cellar.

Have I mentioned "**** bailer!" lately?

I bet Slick Rick would take it.

On top of this, included in the statement from the Baylor Regents was an explanation that they felt the program had been built up enough that it could take the risk of firing Briles without it resulting in the football team going back to the Big 12 cellar.

Have I mentioned "**** bailer!" lately?
I think it's important that the survivability of the football program be discussed when debating whether or not to do the right thing, and hold people accountable.

EDIT: **** baylor

Back