What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

BEAVERS VS CSU

My thoughts:

I never take the CSU game for granted. Rivalry game to open the season at a neutral field is never easy.

Their offense is good but not unstoppable. We won't shut them down, but I also don't see them having their way with us. Assuming they are starting back on their own 25 or so we should be able to hold them to 24 points or so.

I think our offense is going to do whatever they want to them. Assuming we finish drives with TD's and aren't putting drives together that get killed by penalties or fumbles we will score minimum 35.

Prediction - Assuming all things normal (not accounting for weird stuff like batted balls at the line that get intercepted, bad calls by the refs, etc) I think we win 44-23

Not so sure there Dbt, they better get a stop here after another pick. You can move the ball all day long but it's not gonna matter with empty possessions.

I think CSU is improved from last season. Experienced and they've got some weapons.

I think OSU is worse than last season. Defense is garbage and all they've got on offense is Nall, but their OL isn't as good as last year.

Our defensive front 7 will be a big key. Need to stop the run and pressure the QB. But I guess that's always true, haha.

Listening to the Beav radio broadcast- they said it is 105 degrees on the turf. OSU up at altitude + heat means they are going to fade even more in the 4th.

**** Anderson for kicking that FG. I was cheering for Oregon State for conference pride + CSU salt until that.

He deserves to lose this game. CSU making them look sloooow.

That 3rd down conversion probably ends it. If OSU doesn't pull a momentum play out of its ass, this is about over.

This is really bad.

Don't need CSU coming in after waxing OSU.

Extra practice, fix the first game issues.

Buffs going to need to come out and hit them in the mouth early to avoid CSU gaining any more confidence than what they're going to come in with.

Our defensive front 7 will be a big key. Need to stop the run and pressure the QB. But I guess that's always true, haha.
Need the offense to put enough points up to force their offense into a "have to" pass situation. Take some pressure off the Defense.

Csu about to blow this thing open.

I still like CU next week but nervous about our defense replacing the coach, a bunch of players vs this offense. Think it will be a higher scoring game on both sides.

Back