What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

BEAVERS VS CSU

I thought this was a sell out for CSU? Isn't their stadium capacity over 37.5k?

Csu about to blow this thing open.

I still like CU next week but nervous about our defense replacing the coach, a bunch of players vs this offense. Think it will be a higher scoring game on both sides.
We have better DBs than they do receivers.

I think this has gone perfectly for us. CSU had to show playbook, got a little beat up. And now if we beat them it looks even better for us.

We should respect them but not fear them. I expect to win somewhat comfortably.
I was just thinking that this should help HCMM keep the team focused and not taking them lightly.

42k capacity I think
Lots of empty seats. Pathetic. New stadium debut against an admittedly mediocre PAC 12 team and they can't sell out a Texas size high school stadium.

Last edited:
Maybe key is they got to luten's head with all the different blitzes. Good job English.

Can't believe 2 steps to his right, 1-1/2 really, took him "out of the pocket."

If this game stays close, do we learn anything about whether either of them is worth a damn?

CU beat CSU 44-7 last year.
CU beat OSU 47-6 last year.

If one team ends up rolling, I'll say that squad is much improved. But if not, I have no idea what to make of it.

Theres nothing about either of these teams that leaves me quaking in my boots.....Start with my take on the Rams. Offense good, not great. They can run the ball-solid line, and a nice stable of backs. Stevens is an above average G5 QB, and they don't have much other than Gallup that really scares me as far as receivers. Defense is still bad. Their secondary is slow, and thats a HUGE problem against our wideouts. I think their front seven is serviceable, but Marty English has always been the type of coordinator who needs his corners to hold their own on an island, and I don't think the ones they have can do that.

Oregon State doesn't really look much different than they did last year to me. They're still the Ryan Nall show on offense. If you have the talent to take him away or you jump on them like we did last year, you can handle them. They look like a 3-4 win team again.

Back