What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buff Club IN LIKE A ****ING BALLER THREAD

Liver

modded mod
Club Member
Junta Member
don't care how much or how little... and this is the honor system. if you have sent your $$$$$$$ to CU football (not including seat deposits or parking or ticket purchases), then list yourself HERE.

you, sir or miss, are OFFICIALLY a BALLER and we are comin' to take what we once had back.

DONATE and then show some swagger.

the assholes are back.

It's almost 7pm PT. We all know what that means. liver is now properly lubricated and going on Bluto style rants.
Animal House Drinking GIF

we have MOMENTUM. now is the time. step up and show love. CU has placed us in a unique position for greatness.

GET ON THE ****ING BUS.

every dollar counts. plus, here is the thing... the total number of donors matters a whole lot. it attracts whales and it lifts all boats across the university.

now, now, now is the time.

if alabama can raise its profile from academic laughingstock to academically selective because of saban, just try to imagine what can happen here.

help make it happen.

yes, i may have done a few telethons in my illustrious drunken career of shilling for things i really believe in.

we were asking for some sign of life and we got a full on RESURRECTION.

pay it forward, my friends.

if alabama can raise its profile from academic laughingstock to academically selective because of saban, just try to imagine what can happen here.

help make it happen.

yes, i may have done a few telethons in my illustrious drunken career of shilling for things i really believe in.

we were asking for some sign of life and we got a full on RESURRECTION.

pay it forward, my friends.
We've hoped...
CU is not Alabama...all those years that people poked/pointed out the laxed academic side of SEC football...waiting for the last laugh is worth going to a bowl in my book.
Probably just me...it would be incredible to watch coach Prime be one of Ralphies handlers the first home game...something to see.

Back