What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buff Club IN LIKE A ****ING BALLER THREAD

Parks And Rec Tom GIF

The Buff Club has gotten a lot of my money over the years. I realize it’s all relative. I’m not a huge donor, but you are required to donate a decent sum just to have the privilege of purchasing a parking pass.

i apologize to any Buff landscape engineers here. none were actually harmed in the making of this thread.

especially the guy who bought france.

are some of you above WHINGING or are you donating? this, that, the other thing.

we need to hit this with a tidal wave of cash money.

when the wave breaks, the beach will be sprinkled in black and gold stardust.

i apologize to any Buff landscape engineers here. none were actually harmed in the making of this thread.

especially the guy who bought france.

are some of you above WHINGING or are you donating? this, that, the other thing.

we need to hit this with a tidal wave of cash money.

when the wave breaks, the beach will be sprinkled in black and gold stardust.
Did 1K to Buff Club last week. Might get back in the Scholarship Donor Program or the Buff Club Cabinet. I quit the donor program when they kept D2 Danny for the 5th year.

Last edited:
I don't donate to football but as a Scholarship donor to women's sports I help the football program by them not having to fund the non-revenue spot. So that's my part.
Is the financial requirement the same for the women's sports? It was 9k a year with a 5-year commitment when I did it from 2005-2009 and it looks like it is now 15K with the same 5-year commitment.

Last edited:
Is the financial requirement the same for the women's sports? It was 9k a year with a 5-year commitment when I did it from 2005-2000 and it looks like it is now 15K with the same 5-year commitment.
Same $$ and time.no matter the sport.

What would we say a "good-sized donation" is these days?
Not sure if this answers your question, but I’d estimate that $50k per year to CU, in the form of tickets and donations, probably puts you in the top 500 of donors…if you’ve been doing it for long enough (at least 10 years).

Especially where I live… much vegetation, much money, much rain, much growth.
Yeah, I couldn’t tell you if it’s regionally impacted by much other than labor costs. In CO, you can generally assume a project costing 10%-20% if you DIY it, or 50% if you directly hire your own labor.

Yeah, I couldn’t tell you if it’s regionally impacted by much other than labor costs. In CO, you can generally assume a project costing 10%-20% if you DIY it, or 50% if you directly hire your own labor.
The numbers in your post are percentages of what?

I am in. But Liver should have to multiply his gift by the number of times he has posted in this thread.... u know... like the matching donor program

Back