What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buff Club IN LIKE A ****ING BALLER THREAD

ok, kids. last business day of the year! GET THOSE DONATIONS IN. spread it around... no need to send it all to football. every dollar in matters.

TAX DEDUCTIBLE if you do it NOW NOW NOW and it isn't attached to tickets or parking and such.

Buff Club.

CU stepped up and rolled us all a marley sized fat one to enjoy. but, we all have to light the match.

GIVE, brothers and sisters! give to all the different programs helping our student athletes out.

now is the time.

it is ****ing PRIME TIME.

you can meaningfully move up in priority.

if you are on the bubble, make a donation today, and get those seats locked ****ing down.

i ****ed up and let mine lapse. i wanted a sign of life. ... a reason to believe.

the sign and the reason are here: PRIME.

trust me, we still don't have enough whales that your donation won't matter. it will and it does and it will get you up the food chain to buy tix.

DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN, you dirty ungrateful bastards. SANTA brought us PRIME.

also, no hookers or blow were harmed in the making of this PSA.

Now THAT is balling!

a cool million to kick off the new fundraising thing.

give, give, give! Every little bit helps…. I just sent a little more even though they shanked me on tickets. I am sadly a long way from a 1mm commitment. Like mostly all the way not there. But, it all counts.

also, if any of you kids have the cajones to and actually do donate a million let me know and you drink for free in my presence for life.

Back