What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs at the Combine

Draftable guys

Montez- 6th or 7th round. Good speed, but he has problems throwing to his left. Major mechanical issues to work out.
Laviska- late 1st or 2nd round.
Davion Taylor- 6th or 7th round
Aex- late round pick or UFA
Lynott- late round pick or UFA
Tony Brown- UFA , too many good WR in the draft. Could still make it in the league
Abrams- UFA the draft is deep at corner.
Onu- UFA
Hambright- UFA

Last edited:
Draftable guys

Montez- 6th or 7th round. Good speed, but he has problems throwing to his left. Major mechanical issues to work out.
Laviska- late 1st or 2nd round.
Davion Taylor- 4th or 5th round
Alex- late round pick or UFA
Lynott- late round pick or UFA
Tony Brown- UFA , too many good WR in the draft. Could still make it in the league
Abrams- UFA the draft is deep at corner.
Onu- UFA
Hambright- UFA
I think Davion worked himself into a second or third round pick.

He had some bad games in pass coverage. I think he improved his draft stock from UDFA to a mid to late round pick.

About Davion Taylor.

Taylor will be an interesting gauge for the NFL for how much they've embraced analytics. Although the traditional guys might be more willing to get on board with the analytics when he's also a testing machine

Hear Cecil lammey the other day say that the rumored viska drop has been greatly exaggerated and that he doesn’t think he will make it out of the first round based on what he is hearing from his buddies in the scouting community.

Hear Cecil lammey the other day say that the rumored viska drop has been greatly exaggerated and that he doesn’t think he will make it out of the first round based on what he is hearing from his buddies in the scouting community.
Yeah, we’ll see. I think Viska is probably the most intriguing and versatile offensive player in the draft so there is probably a GM or two willing to take the risk in rd1.

Viska has a lot to offer. For much of this season, he has played with and through pain. There were several moments that he showed that he was the x-factor in winning games, or keeping the Buffs very competitive in...the other being Tony Brown.

Viska’s drive and determination to beat someone across from himspeaks for itself, to me.

Back