What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs Podcasts/Radio Shows/Etc

A buddy and I will be testing our own CU podcast here soon. Going to try to do one episode pretty soon and then a RMS preview. Would love to post it here if you guys want to hear it
Seems to fit the thread ;)

giphy.gif

Yogi Roth podcast on CU camp. Good to hear a different voice and different approach to covering the team. Highly recommend

Yogi is a company guy, so don't expect any hard hitting analysis that could be taken negatively. But he still provides solid insights and it's always good to hear another perspective from someone actually allowed to watch the team practice.

Tucker and RG seem to have a great relationship. I hope Mel can be successful and lead the Buffs for the next 30 years.

Anyone have any suggestions for naming the podcast my buddy and I did? We just finished our first recording and I'm editing and setting up the intro (which at least to me should sound pretty cool) and have it uploaded either tomorrow or Monday. But we don't really know what to name it, started off with Buff Stuff but we probably wanna change that. :ROFLMAO:

I would prefer something that doesn't use my avi name. My name is Brett and his is Chase if that matters but something CU based preferably.

I would prefer something that doesn't use my avi name. My name is Brett and his is Chase if that matters but something CU based preferably.
What kind of show is it? Are you guys going to be claiming some insider sources and giving out information, or are you just going to be talking about analysis and reaction to stuff?

What kind of show is it? Are you guys going to be claiming some insider sources and giving out information, or are you just going to be talking about analysis and reaction to stuff?
First episode is more analysis/reaction to Tucker hire. I'll have to talk to my sister about what I can and cannot say. But she is roommates with Mustafa Johnson and I already talked to him about having him on, maybe Tony Brown, Alex Tchangam, Jash Allen, Jeremiah Doss or some other guys he/she are friends with. So it will probably start to lean a bit more towards the former depending on what she's comfortable with and what I feel is alright with telling.

First episode is more analysis/reaction to Tucker hire. I'll have to talk to my sister about what I can and cannot say. But she is roommates with Mustafa Johnson and I already talked to him about having him on, maybe Tony Brown, Alex Tchangam, Jash Allen, Jeremiah Doss or some other guys he/she are friends with. So it will probably start to lean a bit more towards the former depending on what she's comfortable with and what I feel is alright with telling.
Rumblings?
The Herd?
Rumblings from the Herd?
Buff Nuggets?
The Stampede?

sneak peek for y'all. This is the intro I put together for it, let me know if you like it or if there's something I should change whether it be length, sections or what not.

P.S. I'd prefer you not share it outside of this site, I have no idea if me only allowing viewing and not editing will actually stop someone from being able to take it, thanks.

-----------https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fbVeEi8dXTGw1EsZIHcK3XYxZXLyXLFs-------

(take out the dashes before the h at the beginning and after the s at the end, it's the only way I could get it to go through.)

sneak peek for y'all. This is the intro I put together for it, let me know if you like it or if there's something I should change whether it be length, sections or what not.

P.S. I'd prefer you not share it outside of this site, I have no idea if me only allowing viewing and not editing will actually stop someone from being able to take it, thanks.

-----------https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fbVeEi8dXTGw1EsZIHcK3XYxZXLyXLFs-------

(take out the dashes before the h at the beginning and after the s at the end, it's the only way I could get it to go through.)

Too long, not enough highlights v coach quotes, I would intersperse highlights with coach speak and leave less (or basically no) dead time between highlights/quotes, Oliver highlight seems weird since he’s two years out.

Too long, not enough highlights v coach quotes, I would intersperse highlights with coach speak and leave less (or basically no) dead time between highlights/quotes, Oliver highlight seems weird since he’s two years out.
Appreciate that feedback thank you!

Made an alternate with @wsp4820 suggestions. I had a hard time making it shorter because I like how it ends with the fight and the music ending.. but other than the length is this one better?

----------https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NO0l1mWxbpqnkwN3U4lEEjoZHZWlmGAE/view?usp=sharing-----------

Just listened to their episode about PAC QB’s. They referred to Montez as “The Red Baron” multiple times. I’ve never heard this before so it must be something they came up with. Any idea what the meaning behind it is?
I prefer to think the reason is this:

“Ten, twenty, thirty, forty, fifty or more
The Bloody Red Baron was rollin' out the score.”

AllBuffs, I embarrassingly present to you, "Shoulder to Shoulder." Feedback is very welcome. Coming to Apple Podcasts once it's approved and if there's another medium I should look to add it to, let me know.

Thanks!

Edit: We have made the final decision to name it Shoulder to Shoulder. Below should work still but I'll double check it in the coming days.

Last edited:
AllBuffs, I embarrassingly present to you, "Roll Up That Mighty Pod." Feedback is very welcome. Coming to Apple Podcasts once it's approved and if there's another medium I should look to add it to, let me know.

Thanks!

Fantastic!

AllBuffs, I embarrassingly present to you, "Roll Up That Mighty Pod." Feedback is very welcome. Coming to Apple Podcasts once it's approved and if there's another medium I should look to add it to, let me know.

Thanks!

Very cool that you're making content. Pretty much everyone says they could make a podcast, but you guys actually put the effort in and did it. Congrats. I'll listen to CU-related talk till the cows come home, but one thing I'd suggest is perhaps buying a better mike? The audio is not ideal and no matter how good your content is, if I can hear a high-pitched hum throughout your podcast, it's going to turn off a lot of people from listening. Looking forward to episode 2 though!

Very cool that you're making content. Pretty much everyone says they could make a podcast, but you guys actually put the effort in and did it. Congrats. I'll listen to CU-related talk till the cows come home, but one thing I'd suggest is perhaps buying a better mike? The audio is not ideal and no matter how good your content is, if I can hear a high-pitched hum throughout your podcast, it's going to turn off a lot of people from listening. Looking forward to episode 2 though!
yeah that was Chase's because he was using some Apple headphones. We believe we found a way to fix it but there was no way to edit it out after the fact! Appreciate that thought :giggle: when I listened to my end individually I think it was fine, but I also have some heavy duty PC headphones with a mic so we will figure something out before the 2nd episode hopefully.

yeah that was Chase's because he was using some Apple headphones. We believe we found a way to fix it but there was no way to edit it out after the fact! Appreciate that thought :giggle: when I listened to my end individually I think it was fine, but I also have some heavy duty PC headphones with a mic so we will figure something out before the 2nd episode hopefully.

This is a good resource:

Back