What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Build Rick George a Statue (was #fireRickGeorge)

Listen Rick, you mother****er, I don’t like you and you don’t like me. That said, I’ve come to grips with the fact this school is going to stupidly let you hire the next football coach. The only thing - ONLY THING - I’m asking of you is that when you have the contract written up, you give it to a lawyer with absolutely no ties to CU and let them read it. Then they get to break it down in terms that a five year old would understand and present it to a group that includes you, your bosses and three boosters of our mutual agreement. If everyone agrees that you haven’t ****ed us royally again you are allowed to offer the contract. If however the contract is like every other contract that you have offered you have to try to defend yourself to the President of the University as we all laugh at your ass.

Listen Rick, you mother****er, I don’t like you and you don’t like me. That said, I’ve come to grips with the fact this school is going to stupidly let you hire the next football coach. The only thing - ONLY THING - I’m asking of you is that when you have the contract written up, you give it to a lawyer with absolutely no ties to CU and let them read it. Then they get to break it down in terms that a five year old would understand and present it to a group that includes you, your bosses and three boosters of our mutual agreement. If everyone agrees that you haven’t ****ed us royally again you are allowed to offer the contract. If however the contract is like every other contract that you have offered you have to try to defend yourself to the President of the University as we all laugh at your ass.
3 boosters + Duff Man

I believe Saliman will come through.
Happy Game Show GIF by ABC Network

Oh Yeah Surprise GIF

This is the state of Colorado football.... we are more excited for the press conference than the games.

Somebody needed to ask Rick George about the contract situation
Maybe Rick will get 20% of his salary taken out to help pay off KD

So um, cofffee is for closers?

“We’ve done everything”

Still no naming rights, no leadership on NIL, no fan outreach, dogsh*t hires and contracts, no changes to transfer rules and progress toward degree requirements.

Yeah sure Rick you’ve really tried it all. Glad the athletes can have 3 meals now you ****in prick

“We’ve done everything”

Still no naming rights, no leadership on NIL, no fan outreach, dogsh*t hires and contracts, no changes to transfer rules and progress toward degree requirements.

Yeah sure Rick you’ve really tried it all. Glad the athletes can have 3 meals now you ****in prick
forget fan outreach for a moment, how about Student outreach??? They have a massive, damn near captive audience and they do **** all for them

Not saying this is what happened - but in a movie it could happen:

Moderately wealthy donor looking to have a voice.

Desperate AD looking to raise money.

Rule of 7s. 40 years of life expectancy. Donor agrees to leave all of her moderately sized estate to CU, which would be very large in 40 years per the Rule of 7s, but she can change her mind and leave nothing to CU.

RG gets to brag that he secured the largest gift ever to CU athletics.

Not saying this is what happened - but in a movie it could happen:

Moderately wealthy donor looking to have a voice.

Desperate AD looking to raise money.

Rule of 7s. 40 years of life expectancy. Donor agrees to leave all of her moderately sized estate to CU, which would be very large in 40 years per the Rule of 7s, but she can change her mind and leave nothing to CU.

RG gets to brag that he secured the largest gift ever to CU athletics.
For her sake, I hope that she is able to revoke her donation.

CU is always asking for money. It’s far and away the most aggressive org for continued support. I imagine it’s the same if you live in SoCal or NYC, but the fundraisers make regular swings into South Florida to set up in person lunch dates. I actually just got an invite for October.

Who would have thought in 2013 that in less than 10 years fans of a true blue blood program would be saying, completely non-ironically, that "Big Balls Bohn Saved USC"?

**** me it's been a bad 20 years.

I feel like that guy who blames his ex for everything wrong in his life, then, in a moment of clarity, realizes "It was all me all the time. I am entirely what's wrong."

Back