What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CFB Playoff.

hawg1

Interesting about the ACC, I hadn't heard that but good for them. ND can go **** themselves. Even though an 8-team format with 5 or 6 auto bids is not happening.
At some point a group might walk away from ACC’s adamant stance. I wouldn’t blame them. We all know 8 is never going to happen with any version of AQs.

hawg1

At some point a group might walk away from ACC’s adamant stance. I wouldn’t blame them. We all know 8 is never going to happen with any version of AQs.
After getting trashed, ACC speaks. They are now against expansion.

CarolinaBuff

Club Member
Club Member
After getting trashed, ACC speaks. They are now against expansion.

They claim their stance has nothing to do with Notre Dame but of course they're going to say that. Instead they come up with these nebulous reasons why there shouldn't be expansion. OTOH they've had a team in the playoff every year except this year and technically had 2 teams in 2020.