What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

Hopefully Deion's blood clots were not caused from being vaxxed.
simon cowell facepalm GIF

He has extensive family history of blood clots (listen to the podcast with Shannon Sharpe), he had a previous surgery that was the primary cause of the issue.

Fair warning. They don't hide the injury.

This right here touches on why I'm a big fan. Growing up I was a big fan of Prime as a player, my gran has a photo of me as a 6 year old kid wearing a Sanders Cowboys jersey even though the Saints were my family's team. But that's just Prime the player. What really sold me in my teens was I remember following recruiting the year when Noel Devine went to WVU and read all the stuff that Sanders did for the HS kid who already had 2 kids of his own and lost his parents. I remember Devin Hester and Prime having a heart to heart moment on national TV when Hester broke Prime's return TD record. Unlike a lot of superstar athletes Prime always seemed to be one that embraced the mentor role and built others up constantly even before he got into full blown coaching. Since then I've always been a fan of Deion Sanders the man, the human being, for what he seemed to always do for others.

That's why I scoff at people that say Prime only cares about Prime. He's boisterous and confident and flamboyant, but he's not selfish like some people like to paint him out to be. Like he says in this interview in order for him to be able to give as much as he does he has to stay full. But even when he's confident he's rarely if never malicious with it, he builds himself up so he can be in position to help build others up and let others revel in it too. Some people just can't see past the surface level.

BTW, at the rate he's putting workout gear there right at the window we're soon gonna need to knock down that wall so we can make the window bigger.

what's the reported significance of Sanders personally doing the vacuuming? daily?
To me it’s that he does the work and no detail is to small to be important. Attn to detail. Do the big stuff but do the small stuff too. Have a process. Don’t think about it. Do it. Zen life.

OMG - That was one of the best 90 minutes I've ever spent watching YouTube. We have an active thread that talks about how polarizing Deion Sanders is. I've always admired him as the athlete that he was (because that's what we see). But I've judged him on just that. I have extended family members that have openly said that they aren't sure Coach Sanders is good for Colorado because all they know is the gold chains and the bravado that has always been in the public eye. After watching Shannon interview PT, I have a whole new perspective on the man and I'm so proud he's going to lead our football team for however many years we're going to have him. I have no doubt he will be successful. HCPT isn't polarizing, he's misunderstood.

I'll be sharing this with my family so they can learn more about the man.
1,702,979 views Premiered Dec 20, 2022 #14 on Trending
Club Shay Shay heads to Boulder, Colorado this week, with Shannon paying a visit to new Colorado HC Deion Sanders for an exclusive interview. Unc x Prime, nothing else to say!

Amazing Interview, shows how cool we were and will be again
Why did we let this amazing place get run down 😞😟😌😃
We Comin an We Back
Sidelines gonna be lit up with Celebs too

B Howell does a very good, long piece on CP. He come's across as a fine man.

Unless my eyes are deceiving me, they did not center his name over the '21' on his jersey. They need to get it right.

Back