What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

I think he does. Maybe "just like feeding a horse" was a useful direction, then.
Paraphrasing one of Prime's first interviews at CU: There are some animals the Black folk aren't down with, and a buffalo may be one of those animals.

He's been nervous about Ralphie for months. It makes me laugh.

When the handler said, "it's just like feeding a horse" I sensed a cultural divide. I'm not sure Prime has horses or ever fed a horse.
I think it’s helpful if people take a moment to inventory their blind spots and ask themselves how and why they formulate the conclusions they do about other people.

I think it’s helpful if people take a moment to inventory their blind spots and ask themselves how and why they formulate the conclusions they do about other people.
I appreciate the guidance. I freely admit that if I see someone who seems so generally fearless, repeatedly express trepidation around a domestic buffalo, I assume that they haven’t been around livestock much.

As someone who grew up on a ranch, I’m quite comfortable with all kinds of animals.

Upon reflection, I’ve concluded that my blind spot is that I assumed that someone who is openly fearful of domestic livestock probably doesn’t have a lot of experience with horses. I’ve always associated livestock and horses and now I see I was wrong.

I appreciate the guidance. I freely admit that if I see someone who seems so generally fearless, repeatedly express trepidation around a domestic buffalo, I assume that they haven’t been around livestock much.

As someone who grew up on a ranch, I’m quite comfortable with all kinds of animals.

Upon reflection, I’ve concluded that my blind spot is that I assumed that someone who is openly fearful of domestic livestock probably doesn’t have a lot of experience with horses. I’ve always associated livestock and horses and now I see I was wrong.
congrats on the growth!

I’ve always assumed cows are more afraid of me than I am of them and never really had any problems. My grandparents neighbor had goats and those ****ers always terrorized me when I was a kid. I’m not scared of them but I do hate them. I like horses but will not ride them. I was on a trail ride at Mt Princeton when I was 10 and my horse rolled over and just about swished me so I am done being in the saddle.

I’ve always assumed cows are more afraid of me than I am of them and never really had any problems. My grandparents neighbor had goats and those ****ers always terrorized me when I was a kid. I’m not scared of them but I do hate them. I like horses but will not ride them. I was on a trail ride at Mt Princeton when I was 10 and my horse rolled over and just about swished me so I am done being in the saddle.
Cows are mean. You should be afraid. Very afraid.

Cows are mean. You should be afraid. Very afraid.
Animated GIF

Can someone please explain what it means to be Miami'ed? I'm sure Miami did something, but I must have been on vacation when it happened.

Recruiting Party at the Stadium, overlooking the Flatirons, with Deion Sanders, Rick Ross, Chris Fowler, and many more...

Who is at the Nub Spring Game? Clarence Thomas and his wife :rolleyes:
They have Lil Red, new Herbie the Huckster, Frank Solich, and for the recruits, Lancaster County’s premier Slipknot Cover band. Plus if you’re one of the first 80,000 fans in the gates, you will forever remember the kick off to the Rhule era with a free tattoo:

3F8E1D99-A3CE-4A08-BA42-A988838814A2.jpeg

I guarantee that if Rhule could get the quality of transfers that Colorado is getting he would have 42 new players on his roster and be looking for more.

Problem for him is that he calls guys in the portal and say "Who?" Then they say "Why would I want to go to some dump in the middle of nowhere and play on a team that gets curbstomped by 30+ points 3-5 times a season.

Nebraska fans think the Nebraska name means something to recruits, it doesn't. It means something to the dads but it doesn't mean anything to recruits. Prime means something to the recruits, Rhule not so much.

Back