What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

When I got my first adult job after college, this and "Still Fly" by Big Tymers were played every pay day Friday prior to me blowing money fast out on the town. When that first Rick Ross grunt hit, poor decisions were on the way.

"Cool story BigIron, go take some ibuprofen for those 35 year old aching knees, put your kid to bed, like and share a crappy meme on your Facebook, go to bed early and log off allbuffs for a couple days"

i don't understand why CP isn't marketing to me. I guess the children will like it.
I’m going to assume that post is dripping with sarcasm since the only alternative is

homer simpson GIF

The polarization appears to be from people who don’t really know him or have never met him.

People who meet Prime and/or have a relationship with him have nothing but love for him.
and racists

I've found a large number of people that find Coach Prime polarizing are those that fear him. Fans of NU, FSU, Miami, etc where they now have to fight CU for players and wins with Coach Prime in place, whereas they haven't had to fear CU in decades.

I've found a large number of people that find Coach Prime polarizing are those that fear him. Fans of NU, FSU, Miami, etc where they now have to fight CU for players and wins with Coach Prime in place, whereas they haven't had to fear CU in decades.
Yep - the reality is, if CP was at nubland (hard to fathom), nub fans would be slobbering all over themselves, much like we are, but with less teeth.

EDIT: fewer

Last edited:
Good point....

Intolerance manifests in fear as well

Last edited:
knu has had cause to be fearful even these last decades.

Back