What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

If you haven't seen the CP segment on Mark Johnson's weekly coaching segment, you need to watch it.

Mark asked him about his gold chain. It got deep really quick.

The reason CP wears heavy bling - less so these days, but he still does, goes back to his youth.

When CP was a kid, the neighborhood was very poor. Drug dealers were looked up to because they had flashy bling and were the only ones that had money. Kids aspired to be future drug dealers to have money like they did as they were their only $$ role models.

He did it intentionally to show kids with a lack of means they could achieve that without being a drug dealer and continues it to this day.

I've got goosebumps just writing this out.

The segment starts at 12 minutes with CP. It isn't long and very powerful.

If you haven't seen the CP segment on Mark Johnson's weekly coaching segment, you need to watch it.

Mark asked him about his gold chain. It got deep really quick.

The reason CP wears heavy bling - less so these days, but he still does, goes back to his youth.

When CP was a kid, the neighborhood was very poor. Drug dealers were looked up to because they had flashy bling and were the only ones that had money. Kids aspired to be future drug dealers to have money like they did as they were their only $$ role models.

He did it intentionally to show kids with a lack of means they could achieve that without being a drug dealer and continues it to this day.

I've got goosebumps just writing this out.

The segment starts at 12 minutes with CP. It isn't long and very powerful.

Sean Lewis rocks. In the end he mentioned CSU runs mostly cover 1 and cover 3. Please let them try to run cover 1 man on us all day. Xavier, Travis, Jimmy, and Dylan will eat. Deep shots and Dylan running wheels and flats in space.

Yet another article in the WSJ, amazing.
Behind a paywall and not really much new, except I thought this was pretty funny. I may try it!

"It’s only a matter of time before the management gurus and office consultants start offering Coach Prime 101. Wait until your boss closes the 9 a.m. meeting and says “Now give me my theme music!”

Wsj

This is good too. Absolutely wild.

Dylan getting hyped before the game in front of the recruits in the southeast corner and daps up I think Boo Carter?

That linebacker trying to stare down and track Shedeur when he was warming up and Shedeur throwing up the watch during his drop back lol. So much tension and animosity before the game.

You can tell Travis was in a LOT of pain when he was going back in the game after the hit.

TV obviously didn't do justice on how electric it was in that stadium and particularly on the sideline.

Again, beta looks like he’s never gotten any ass in his ****ing life. Jr shoulda given him a wedgie, an insult only reserved for the most pathetic males
A “shampooing” in the men’s bathroom troughs is right up there, but not as public as a a wedgie. The redheaded stepchild is leaking salt about losing their Super Bowl. Well kid, in the end…cheaters never prosper. Now kiss the ring, bitch!

Back