What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

It's pretty simple you guys, it's a tone setter. That's it. It's not about trying to make guys quit, it is about building a mindset that everything will be done with a sense of urgency....everything. And yes, Brew will be made fun of a lot in the locker room....and that is a good thing

Prime posted on his story a picture of him on a Helicopter in San Diego and says thank you to Lauren Sanchez, who is also Jeff Bezos' girlfriend. Feels pretty random for him to have a relationship with her unless he also has a relationship with JB for something...
Yeah, Jeff Bezos gave him a TV show. Sanchez does a lot of stuff with Amazon’s media arm since she was in the media herself.

It's pretty simple you guys, it's a tone setter. That's it. It's not about trying to make guys quit, it is about building a mindset that everything will be done with a sense of urgency....everything. And yes, Brew will be made fun of a lot in the locker room....and that is a good thing
It’s a way to know you have everyone’s attention. He may do similar things in practice too, just a guess.

Yikes. I'll never root for Penn State in anything again.
After the Sandusky, Paterno, University involved cover up I won't allow them on my TV EVER!

I did not watch the video but I view them in disgust.

Sure every program has probably had issues but that one took the cake for me.

Definitely watch Prime on The Talk. The commercials are a pain, but is worth a watch.

https://www.cbs.com/shows/video/6zG5jUMykj7ePBT7gb8MWiyU7mxckwEF/

Coach Prime on "The Talk"

right around 21 min mark of the show

Nothing real earth shattering, however
he states that he wants to be the first African American coach to win a National Championship. Think this is the first time I've heard him verbally say this.
Great job Coach Prime
Natalie Morales is just another connection to the Media
Her husband's fund is pretty impressive and socially responsible
Another Buff Supporter and Booster
Prime gets it!!!

I don't think we'll see it this time next year and I also don't think a 30 second sit down, stand up intro was meant to make anyone quit. Who is quitting over being yelled at and told to stand up and sit down and told to repeat "We Comin"?

The weeding out process is going to start with the S&C program and workouts.
It was a psychological ploy to motivate players to be prepared for a highly competitive spring.

Local businesses engaged with CU Football like I've never seen.

P.S. I didn't know it before, but I'm 100% positive that I need this burger in my life.

Need It Give Me GIF by Awkward Daytime TV

Back