What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

He's one of the only guys who has seemingly bothered to dig deeper into what Prime is about and form an opinion beyond, "He's in it for himself", "He'll jump for more $$ as soon as possible", etc.
Pate is kind of a windbag, as you may have to be as a solo radio act, but I think he's generally well-reasoned and researched. He is definitely a Prime fan. Been watching more of his stuff recently

Prime posted on his story a picture of him on a Helicopter in San Diego and says thank you to Lauren Sanchez, who is also Jeff Bezos' girlfriend. Feels pretty random for him to have a relationship with her unless he also has a relationship with JB for something...

There was an long interview with Lauren Sanchez in the WSJ today. She is a helicopter pilot.

Free link:

Peggy's approval is more important than the regent's
Yep. The fanbase wouldn't react at all to support a regent if there was a conflict between them and Coach Prime. But we wouldn't stand for anyone upsetting Peggy.

Yep. The fanbase wouldn't react at all to support a regent if there was a conflict between them and Coach Prime. But we wouldn't stand for anyone upsetting Peggy.
IDK, man. Recruiting's been absurdly good. I'd overlook a lot.

I’ve tried to find it online and haven’t seen it yet. I figure even if I only wear it 3-4 times a year, over 20 years that will be worth it?
I have a GB Packer letterman jacket and never wear it. I think it takes a certain body shape AND personal style for someone over the age of 22 to look good in one.

I have a GB Packer letterman jacket and never wear it. I think it takes a certain body shape AND personal style for someone over the age of 22 to look good in one.
Yep. It would be seasonal games pretty much only. Maybe on the day of a playoff game at our home.

That’s it.

And I’d still pay upwards of $200 for it.

Yep. It would be seasonal games pretty much only. Maybe on the day of a playoff game at our home.

That’s it.

And I’d still pay upwards of $200 for it.
You're at that middle class income level that I'm still trying to figure out how to achieve. 😁

Back