What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

Of course it will be allowed. The NCAA isn’t going to change the rules in response to Coach Prime.
The rule that allowed this rebuild (no limit on initial counters) was put into place specifically to account for the covid year. That rule expires after this academic year. Starting with the 24-25 academic year you are only allowed 25 initial counters again. Will take two or more years now to flip a roster.

The rule that allowed this rebuild (no limit on initial counters) was put into place specifically to account for the covid year. That rule expires after this academic year. Starting with the 24-25 academic year you are only allowed 25 initial counters again. Will take two or more years now to flip a roster.
Yes, thanks. this is what I was referring to.

Yes, thanks. this is what I was referring to.

Got it.

I could see the NCAA changing this as there is many schools could be in a long term scholarship deficit like KU was for years. The scenario where a schools sees a lot of portal transfers out but cannot backfill fast enough.

Tell me that it's orange.

Shilo's new ride. (I watched that whole thing thinking it was Shedeur)
I like the not-round steering wheel.
But that interior trim - it can't be red, can it?

Tell me that it's orange.

Shilo's new ride. (I watched that whole thing thinking it was Shedeur)
I like the not-round steering wheel.
But that interior trim - it can't be red, can it?

Orange red. Do not understand the hatred of red among so many CU fans. The nubs DO NOT own the color.

Excited Lets Go GIF

I am reminded of Coach Mac saying “the mental is to the physical as four is to one.”
A quote from someone familiar with winning and losing.
“In war, the moral is to the physical as three is to one.” — Napoleon
But in looking up confirmation of the quote I found one destined for the nebraska thread.

Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.
Napoleon Bonaparte

Last edited:
Back