What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football 9/19

I am really digging those GT all whites and gold facemask. If CU could just swap out the white facemask with the gold facemask on the white helmets, I think that would be great.

Nah. Wait and see if ND joins in football and then find someone else to get to 16 teams. I still think they should've invited WV.
PSU!!!!

I'm dreaming, you're right. WVU is the best realistic answer.

But assuming WV wouldn't leave the Big 12 I'm not sure who the best candidate for that 16th team would be. Cincinnati maybe?
If ND comes have to make the push for PSU. If that fails, I think WVU would be very willing to be the first test case of a GoR court challenge.

However, to answer your question...

Cincy or UConn

I guess there's a chance that ND could get Maryland back and the conference could swallow their pride on that.

If ND comes have to make the push for PSU. If that fails, I think WVU would be very willing to be the first test case of a GoR court challenge.

However, to answer your question...

Cincy or UConn

I guess there's a chance that ND could get Maryland back and the conference could swallow their pride on that.

PSU wouldn't leave the B1G even though they would fit better in the ACC with traditional rivals Pitt and Syracuse. UConn absolutely not.

Damm, 2 big late mistakes are gonna cost App a shot at the win. I've become a fan of this program too. They looked a bit shaky against Charlotte last week though

You been to The Rock? Love Boone.

Yes I love Boone too, cool little town. Love that part of the country up along the Parkway near Bristol and Asheville. Never been to a game at The Rock but I've walked by the stadium and what a cool setting. We want to get to a game up there, hopefully in the next few years.

Yes I love Boone too, cool little town. Love that part of the country up along the Parkway near Bristol and Asheville. Never been to a game at The Rock but I've walked by the stadium and what a cool setting. We want to get to a game up there, hopefully in the next few years.
I did BRP from Asheville to Boone last fall. Superb. Rock is good atmosphere. Love App St baseball setting too.

Next trip is north on Parkway starting in. Boone

Back