What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football 9/26 - the SEC is back!

CarolinaBuff

Club Member
Club Member
It's week 3 for P5 football and the SEC is back!

I count 7 games that have been postponed for this week due to Covid, ND-Wake is the only one involving P5 teams.

I picked off the highlight games for this week with a quick blurb on each one. All times are EASTERN

UCF at ECU noon, ABC
UCF gets their 2nd straight national game on ABC with the ND-Wake game getting postponed until December 12th.

KSU at Oklahoma, noon Fox
Is Spencer Rattler another Heisman candidate for OU?

Georgia Tech at Syracuse, noon no TV
I only mention this for personal reasons as I'm a Cuse fan. First game at the Dome under the new roof. And oddly enough, GT's first ever trip to Syracuse.

Kentucky at Auburn, noon SEC Network
@Duff Man
Very dangerous game for Auburn as UK's offensive line could control the game. Probably should have been the CBS SEC game

Louisville at Pitt, noon ACCN
Strength against strength with Louisville's offense against Pitt's defense, which is the real deal. Winner of this game could make some noise in the ACC.

Mississippi State at LSU, 3:30 CBS
This game likely got the CBS bill since LSU is the defending national champs but they lost like everybody. Leach makes his debut at MSU withStanford transfer Costello at QB.

WV at Oklahoma State, 3:30 ABC
#15 OSU was unimpressive in a win against Tulsa last week

Texas at Texas Tech, 3:30 Fox
Is Texas back? LOL

Army at Cincinnati, 3:30 ESPN
Cincinnati is ranked #14 but the Army run game is always fun to watch

Georgia at Arkansas, 4pm SEC Network
Georgia's QB will likely be JT Daniels in this blowout.

Duke at Virginia, 4pm ACCN
Duke is 0-2 while this is UVA's first game

Alabama at Missouri, 7pm ESPN
Should be an easy start to the season for the Tide

FSU at Miami, 7:30pm ABC
College Gameday site. FSU had the terrible outing against GT, meanwhile D'Eriq King is looking very good for Miami. Since the turnoverh chain debuted in 2017 Miami has led the P5 in turnovers. Miami is a serious contender in the ACC if they win this rivalry game.

Tennessee at South Carolina, 7:30pm SEC Network
The Vols are expected to be much improved and this is a game they should win.

NC State at Virginia Tech, 8pm ACCN
@hokiehead
First game for the Hokies while NC State won a high-scoring game against Wake last week. Hooker will get the start at QB for VT but expect to see the Oregon transfer Burmeister also get some time.

If I had to bet, I’d take KState +28. It’s a bounce back game for the Wildcats and total trap game for the Sooners. 28 = bad number.

Thinking about Miami -11 tomorrow night against Florida State tomorrow. Would you bet that in a non-pandemic year? Thanks by the way.

my care level about the SEC is miniscule. not disdain, I just really don't GAF about any of those teams.

Thinking about Miami -11 tomorrow night against Florida State tomorrow. Would you bet that in a non-pandemic year? Thanks by the way.
I’m not laying 28 with a first year/second game starter with minimal in game reps against conference opponent.

11 is also a bad number. These trap lines will get you. Seek out soft numbers. If they’re not present, don’t bet.

Thanks for the reminder to have my phone charged since I'm going to a nephew's birthday party tomorrow.

Herbstreit got exposed to the virus. He's tested negative, but working Gameday and Miami-FSU from home today.

today I have
Tulane -3.5
Texas -17.5
UL Monroe -9.5
Virginia -4
Baylor -17.5

pains me to pick the two Texas teams but they play trash teams this week

West Virginia fans with early morning tailgate in Marriott parking lot.

Covid style.

Attachments

• 9123DE18-0B26-4552-B85F-1D38DF8B4438.jpeg
    9123DE18-0B26-4552-B85F-1D38DF8B4438.jpeg
    329.2 KB · Views: 23
It's week 3 for P5 football and the SEC is back!

I count 7 games that have been postponed for this week due to Covid, ND-Wake is the only one involving P5 teams.

I picked off the highlight games for this week with a quick blurb on each one. All times are EASTERN

UCF at ECU noon, ABC
UCF gets their 2nd straight national game on ABC with the ND-Wake game getting postponed until December 12th.

KSU at Oklahoma, noon Fox
Is Spencer Rattler another Heisman candidate for OU?

Georgia Tech at Syracuse, noon no TV
I only mention this for personal reasons as I'm a Cuse fan. First game at the Dome under the new roof. And oddly enough, GT's first ever trip to Syracuse.

Kentucky at Auburn, noon SEC Network
@Duff Man
Very dangerous game for Auburn as UK's offensive line could control the game. Probably should have been the CBS SEC game

Louisville at Pitt, noon ACCN
Strength against strength with Louisville's offense against Pitt's defense, which is the real deal. Winner of this game could make some noise in the ACC.

Mississippi State at LSU, 3:30 CBS
This game likely got the CBS bill since LSU is the defending national champs but they lost like everybody. Leach makes his debut at MSU withStanford transfer Costello at QB.

WV at Oklahoma State, 3:30 ABC
#15 OSU was unimpressive in a win against Tulsa last week

Texas at Texas Tech, 3:30 Fox
Is Texas back? LOL

Army at Cincinnati, 3:30 ESPN
Cincinnati is ranked #14 but the Army run game is always fun to watch

Georgia at Arkansas, 4pm SEC Network
Georgia's QB will likely be JT Daniels in this blowout.

Duke at Virginia, 4pm ACCN
Duke is 0-2 while this is UVA's first game

Alabama at Missouri, 7pm ESPN
Should be an easy start to the season for the Tide

FSU at Miami, 7:30pm ABC
College Gameday site. FSU had the terrible outing against GT, meanwhile D'Eriq King is looking very good for Miami. Since the turnoverh chain debuted in 2017 Miami has led the P5 in turnovers. Miami is a serious contender in the ACC if they win this rivalry game.

Tennessee at South Carolina, 7:30pm SEC Network
The Vols are expected to be much improved and this is a game they should win.

NC State at Virginia Tech, 8pm ACCN
@hokiehead
First game for the Hokies while NC State won a high-scoring game against Wake last week. Hooker will get the start at QB for VT but expect to see the Oregon transfer Burmeister also get some time.
Hearing Hooker out (rumors CV19) Burmeister to start.

Back