What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football 9/26 - the SEC is back!

What a massive turn of events in the Kentucky-Auburn game. And right before that Kentucky got screwed out of a touchdown

What a massive turn of events in the Kentucky-Auburn game. And right before that Kentucky got screwed out of a touchdown
Now a targeting call on the return negating the TD for Auburn. Kentucky getting screwed out of a TD. Next play interception by Auburn for 100 yards, then called back with a targeting call on the return. Crazy

I don't fault Kiffin for doing it, and I actually like trying to use the Plumlee as a WR. If he's at QB, you know what's coming though.
I know, I'm old school with my thinking on that. You have two quarterbacks, you don't have one. As it is, Florida is about to break this open, looks like.

Now a targeting call on the return negating the TD for Auburn. Kentucky getting screwed out of a TD. Next play interception by Auburn for 100 yards, then called back with a targeting call on the return. Crazy

Wow, I guess that partially makes up for UK getting the bad call on their TD. But why is Kentucky getting cute down there anyway when they've been running the ball at will

Rattler has been incredibly accurate. His two incompletitions were the two INTs he threw. I think he's a serious Heisman candidate in 2021.

I'm watching ACC/Big 12 mostly today and giving the SEC a couple of weekends before I start watching some SEC football.

Leaving the former OU head coach's son wide open is not recommended at all. That led to an OU rushing TD. OU 35-14.

OU's pass defense still sucks. Two big KSU passing plays have led to two KSU TDs. OU 35-21.

This Auburn-UK game is a grinder. Taylor just dropped the ball and Auburn capitalized and is now up 9. Great TD catch by Williams

That KSU QB Skylar Thompson is a player...playing on a bad calf on a warm day and he just ran in for a TD to make it OU 35-28 after an OU fumble.

OU as the #3 team in the country is questionable.

UK with a bad fake punt which was a back breaker in a game where points are tough to come by. Then Bo Nix capitalized with a nice TD pass and this one is about over

Ole miss gets ****ed on a roughing the passer call after bringing it within two touchdowns. Gators need to wake the **** up

I feel like Kiffin and durkin is a pretty strong combo at ole miss, despite the defensive performance today. That division is just Crazy.

That roughing the passer in the Ole Miss game was garbage. It doesn't surprise me, but Jesus. Put a damn diaper on them if you're going to be that soft.

Are the Fox commentators in the stadium or in a studio?

They've said a couple of things that makes me think they're not there.

KSU was going for two but had delay of game. PAT still good.

35-35 KSU-OU. You are missing out!

Back