What's new

College Football News

Not Sure

Club Member
Club Member
Weird. The ISU folks have enough experience playing ****braska that you’d think they would just use piss balloons like the rest of us.

Darth Snow

Hawaiian Buffalo
Club Member
Junta Member
@Duff Man I thought Jalen Hurts was severely overrated? Lol, I'm just giving you a hard time, but is Lincoln Riley just a QB wizard?
I was one of those that thought he was way overrated, so I will respond as well. He's had a few years to grow as a player and we didn't really get to see it (other than destroying Mel Tucker last year). Second, Lincoln Riley is absolutely a QB whisperer. Third, he's played no good defenses.

ZKobalt

D'Eriq King is transferring from Houston, gonna redshirt this year and will grad transfer next year. He scored 50 TDs last year and I hope someone on the staff is keeping an eye on that situation.

Fantastic start to the Holgorsen era for Houston.

SewallBeach

Not Built Like an Action Figure
Club Member
Sounds like it could be more than just him from UH

Hope Houston boosters can match whoever called his dad

zbuff

Club Member
Club Member
You sign a LOI with the intent to play football. If you decide you just want to redshirt, shouldn't you lose your scholarship?

TSchekler

Club Member
Club Member
He did say there are a bunch of guys considering a RS there this year. Maybe at 1-3, they are wanting to RS and return a bunch of 5th year guys in year two under Holgerson to make a big run?