What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College GameDay for UW

We need to improve quite a bit over the next two games to ahve a shot against UW. That's all I'm worried about.

If Stanford upsets USC then UCLA vs Stanford could be competition. Asssumes, of course, 3-0.

I agree on 50/50 if USC beats Stanford.
If Stanford wins, then we drop to 33%, because you would have:

CU v Washington
Oklahoma State v TCU
Stanford v UCLA

I would rate our chances higher because they have not been to Boulder in a long time, as well as the Pac 12 Championship rematch.

Can we get Fowler to pull some strings or what!!!

I'm pretty confident that we get this if both CU and UW are 3-0.

Doesn't gameday owe us from the WsU game last year? Seems like the communicated to the ad they would come but it didn't happen.

Nah, he is just going to guest host the show for a weekend lol.

Fowler is and has been pretty vocal on twitter about CU, and he sort of admitted on twitter over the weekend he told ESPN he's not comfortable being in the booth for CU games. They'll have somebody else call the game if they get both the game and decide to have the show here.

Last edited:
Fowler could probably guest host that day and be the picker. He's pretty vocal on twitter about CU, and he sort of admitted on twitter over the weekend he told ESPN he's not comfortable being in the booth for CU games. I'd bet they'd have Fowler and Rece Davis just switch roles for a day if they came here.
They have 0 qualms with Herbstreit in the booth at the horseshoe,...

Back