What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Nebraska - 2023 - Official Game Thread

The students brought it today. Holy ****, they were awesome.

We had a MEAN husker two rows in front of us. Everyone was being nice to her, and she was having none of it (current student at nebraska).

Fun, fun, fun day.

Hank's Whitney Houston shirt is ****ing badass.

We had a MEAN husker two rows in front of us. Everyone was being nice to her, and she was having none of it (current student at nebraska).

Fun, fun, fun day.

Can’t reason with an angry heifer

Fun, fun, fun day.

People who cannot be polite lose friendly behavior overtures. Her nonsense would have been ended in moments.

That's where I'm at.

But there needs to be a decision. Either make it a CU thing that the students celebrate on the field or court after every win, or reserve it for big upsets or national-impact wins.
Weren't some leagues fining teams that stormed the field last year

edit:
"$50,000

The Big 12 Conference announced on Monday that the Texas Tech Red Raiders were fined $50,000 and issued a public reprimand by the league after storming the field following Saturday's 37-34 overtime win over the Texas Longhorns at AT&T Stadium".Sep 26, 2022

Felt sloppy, yet we won by 22, even with a complete garbage time TD for NU.

This feels amazing.
I think the coaches would be honest if they told you that they still have things they want to clean up in all three facets of the game.

This team is good, really good. They are still learning how good they can be.

Really reminds me of when Prime was a player. Good enough was never enough for him, if he wasn't dominating he wasn't happy.

They can continue to come and keep the excitement going. I loved the sign that won the contest. Having great CU signs on national TV is great for me, and will be great for recruiting.

I fixed that for you. No one here is interested in engaging any Husker deal with tacks in their mouth.

Your tears on the other hand…
I ****ing missed you!

Tha husker fan I said I wanted to punch snuck out early in the 4th. My son said he heard some husker fans in front of him talking and even they said he was an embarrassment.
Tears flooding 76
Everyone was being nice to her? I'm embarrassed and ashamed of the Buff faithful.
And now a grandma had to deal with her bile. Never again.

Just big noon kickoff. Not the game. I think.
They should do one big thing with Gameday and simulcast it.

I'm just glad we get to see Corso put the Chip head on one more time.

I had to work today, but I've seen bits and pieces of the game, and tracked Twitter as I could. Seems like the focus going into CSU needs to be putting a complete football game together. Don't think the defense was great against TCU, but the offense was. Today was the opposite apparently.

For those who were at Folsom. Any changes to gameday experience? Marching band songs?

For those who were at Folsom. Any changes to gameday experience? Marching band songs?
They played “Halftime” when the team came out both halves (Prime’s theme music) so that was cool.

Timeout/Quarter break music selection was better.

Bathroom experience was absolutely miserable, at least on the west side.

Team didn’t come out right after Ralphie in first half. The second half was a bit better and they came out kind of after her.

Back