What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Utah - November 25, 1:00 PM MST on PAC-12 Network

I was really hoping this game was going to be worth waiting for... turns out it's gonna be the toilet bowl. I guess we will see who's second, third and even fourth team can outlast the other.

You are right, they had Apple TV on the list, too. I’ve effectively got Roku or LG TVs everywhere, which definitely are not unfortunately.
Its been my experience that the onboard TV apps/smartTVs are not as good as the attached device. I started this journey with an AppleTV, A FireTV and a standalone Roku. I now have Rokus on all my TVs. The nice thing about the Roku is I can unplug one, take it in a suitcase on vacation, and watch my subscriptions and locals or whatever while on the road.

Its been my experience that the onboard TV apps/smartTVs are not as good as the attached device. I started this journey with an AppleTV, A FireTV and a standalone Roku. I now have Rokus on all my TVs. The nice thing about the Roku is I can unplug one, take it in a suitcase on vacation, and watch my subscriptions and locals or whatever while on the road.
I prefer the smartTV route while the TVs are new. As they age, I just add a current gen Roku.

I think the big problem these days is the number and variety of operating systems they need to program the apps for. Having them all work the same at the same time is next to impossible so it's logical that the apps will run better on some devices than on others and that they'll prioritise the most used devices and operating systems.

The Muppet Show Muppets GIF by Muppet Wiki
Not worth watching.

Life came at this team fast. From Lil Wayne walking the team out and now finishing the season hidden away on the pac network in the midst of an embarrassing losing streak. Beautifully tragic but so on brand for CU.

Back