What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Utah - November 25, 1:00 PM MST on PAC-12 Network

Go back to my challenge post, we gave up any semblance of administrative support for Football from 2005 to 2022, but we are now back to supporting football, so anything you think you can claim over us should restart moving forward. You got the first win, see you next year, and this was a down year for you, are you sure you will actually make it back up to the top.
Ok champ. Once in Vegas I was drunk and betting against the streak in roulette. I figured seven times in a row it was bound to go the other way red vs black. The dealer looked at me and told me in his years spinning that wheel... he had found that betting the streak was more productive than betting against it. Turned out he was right... that night anyway.

Last edited:
Maybe Cam embarrasses you again like the program you've displayed yourselves to be year after year... congratulations on your improvement from the absolutely worst program in the FBS last year. 4-8 was a big stretch and you achieved it against mediocre talent at best. But keep talkin' sh!t... you always got that. I'm almost sorry I spoiled the intervention gents. Carry on.
Thanks!. Congratulations on almost.

Honestly, I didn't have much beef with Ute fans til they exposed themselves as douchebags when the conference fell apart and pronounced themselves royalty.

I never want to wish the Zoobs well, but I think it's going to be pretty funny when the only thing that Utah had over them recruiting wise is gone and Utah's going to be even Steven with BYU again.

Staub and McFly.

After a lot of praise for Staub, Mark Johnson started to ask CP a question about RS, beginning with the idea Staub is a '2nd string' player. CP interrupted, 'he's not a 2nd string player, he's a gamer, he needs to play, whether it's here at Colorado, or somewhere else' (not an exact quote, but close). A sad reality. After last night, Staub can put his name in the portal and get several assurances of a decent starting job. I hope he's got a really nice girlfriend in Boulder.

Last week, while doing game prep and looking at past CU - UU games, Byron Howell contacted MJ with the news that CU had played at Utah on November 5, 1955 - the day Marty McFly went back to the future. Good spot, by BH.

Staub played well today, and the O scheme was decent all things considered. Hopefully they can mix it up some next year instead of trying to rely on Shadeur being a superhero in the shotgun with a three-step drop, while getting him killed in the process.
Staub does so much better making a read and getting rid of the ball. That **** was out pretty quick.

Holy ****! Will somebody do a welfare check on Zandibuff tonight? Somebody needs to go over there and force feed him his medication.
If He Dies Ivan Drago GIF

My assertions that this coaching staff can't find it's way out of a paper bag with a flash light and a map?

My assertions that maybe we should do something different when what we're doing doesn't work?

Maybe it's my thoughts that with the 3rd highest paid coach, 4th highest paid coaching staff, we shouldn't finish at the ****ing bottom of the conference for the 3rd year in a ****ing row?

Those "assertions"?

Blow me. Apparently loius and Samsonite mean the same thing to some of you ****sticks
Insult Gabriel GIF

Maybe we should try to win more than we lose, before we open our ****ing mouths about "easily winning the conference".

AU, KU, KSU, OSU all boatrace this team this year. UU beat us with their 5th string qb - note that their all world, 9th year Sr qb will be back next year.

They will all also try to get better next year.
Does anybody remember the last time Zandi graced us with his presence after a win? I don't.

That's cause we haven't won a game in 2 months - I know, math is hard.

Edit - almost 2 months. Would hate to get called out by the exact nerds.

Feel free to peruse the game threads for those - I was there too.
Really? I don't recall you being there after the TCU and Nebraska games.

I think ST Coordinator should be an Analyst role. Someone who takes ownership of it all. Maybe the same guy works with your kickers, maybe another Analyst. Then you make, for example, your OL Coach responsible for XP/FG and punt teams, your LB Coach responsible for kickoff teams, etc.
This is how it's done across most of HS and College ball.

Hey Buffs folks, I joined this board in like the 2nd year of our joint PAC baptism. Sadly things have been a bit rougher on your side of the Rockies, but and many other old folks (50 years + old) have truly wanted a serious rivalry as much as possible. I think Deion has a chance to make a long term difference, be he could definitely take a few pointers from Whittingham on keeping his mouth shut most of the time. He knows better than to play the Media's game, as they will manipulate everything you say to be sensational.

Just so strange that we entered PAC together, but now we are leaving again paired, but this time actually PLAYING each other to close that era.

I had a wonderful time bumping into at least a dozen CU Buffs dressed fans out our tailgate yesterday. THe contrast to the cases of meeting USC fans was indescribable. I hope someday to make over to BOulder for one of YOUR tailgates.

Best wishes for Shadeur's quick recovery -- if any fanbase/program in the nation can understand the concern and frustration over star QB, it would be Utah! Let's see if your fanbase and program grows to despise Provostan athletics as much as we do!

Until next year's "Rumble in the Rockies", best of luck in BB and your other programs!!

Attachments

• 2023RES.jpg
    2023RES.jpg
    318.1 KB · Views: 3
Hey Buffs folks, I joined this board in like the 2nd year of our joint PAC baptism. Sadly things have been a bit rougher on your side of the Rockies, but and many other old folks (50 years + old) have truly wanted a serious rivalry as much as possible. I think Deion has a chance to make a long term difference, be he could definitely take a few pointers from Whittingham on keeping his mouth shut most of the time. He knows better than to play the Media's game, as they will manipulate everything you say to be sensational.

Just so strange that we entered PAC together, but now we are leaving again paired, but this time actually PLAYING each other to close that era.

I had a wonderful time bumping into at least a dozen CU Buffs dressed fans out our tailgate yesterday. THe contrast to the cases of meeting USC fans was indescribable. I hope someday to make over to BOulder for one of YOUR tailgates.

Best wishes for Shadeur's quick recovery -- if any fanbase/program in the nation can understand the concern and frustration over star QB, it would be Utah! Let's see if your fanbase and program grows to despise Provostan athletics as much as we do!

Until next year's "Rumble in the Rockies", best of luck in BB and your other programs!!
These Utah people are so damn nice! I just can’t hate em!!

I’d rather have a rivalry with a steaming pile of dog sh*t that some asshole didn’t pick up on the grounds at Arapahoe Community College.

Last edited:
Back