What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado vs USC Game

i dont post much here anymore. but I have been a season ticket holder for 20+ years. I have to travel from Nebraska to get to games. I went to the Minnesota game but skipped this one. If this is the best we can expect i am seriously reconsidering my tickets next year. With donation my 3 tickets cost more than $2200 thats a lot for me.

I am tired of the mediocre play and i dont see another win on our schedule.

I’ve been watching other games this season, and the losing team has looked no where near as bad as the Buffs. Rutgers was down against OSU, and they were still putting up a fight and moving the ball. The Fuskers first drive was a fricking bomb pass to the middle of the field to a receiver with two guys on him, then a couple plays in the red zone….stadium packed with fans…it just irks me that CU has more to offer, but the regents and president…etc step on the dicks of progress for the football program. It’s sad that the only glimmer of progress since the outlying 2016 Rise season was 14 months of meh from Mel Tucker’s shorts and the 2019 recruiting class. Last year was false hope in a bizarre season.

today’s game was a heartbreaker. The defense is gassed. The offense seems like they want to move the ball, but seeing Lewis miss windows of wide open receivers (that I could see, and I was a ****ty, under-sized OG/DE in HS) makes me feel like the offense as a whole is trained to be this ****ty. This was probably the most beatable USC team that I’ve seen, and they gave the Buffs so many opportunities in the form of penalties, that the Buffs offense, of any recent years, could have put in 42 or more points with.

I’m surprised Joe Davis didn’t get any touches this game? Is he injured? I don’t think he’s played since the UNC? It’s troubling that Clayton was not in at all, but at this point the whole “they might bail if…” schtick is old, and while I would like all the promise of offensive firepower to stay, the window to show what they have to go to the next level is getting smaller. Until the coaching staff to elected officials get their heads out of their asses…the football program will have a ceiling of mediocrity, and a bottomless floor.

the way HCKD is acting towards the press after games is BS. You’re not that good of a coach to be a dick, asshole. Beat some teams to win what is the most wide open PAC12 south in years. If nothing happens after this performance on and off the field, then everyone associated with the operations and admin of this program doesn’t care…and the players are getting the shaft because of it.

i dont post much here anymore. but I have been a season ticket holder for 20+ years. I have to travel from ****braska to get to games. I went to the Minnesota game but skipped this one. If this is the best we can expect i am seriously reconsidering my tickets next year. With donation my 3 tickets cost more than $2200 thats a lot for me.

I am tired of the mediocre play and i dont see another win on our schedule.
Mediocre play? That sounds fantastic, let me know when that starts.

You don’t know about the very expensive gyro stabilized binoculars I bring to the game. Check them out next game.
Yep. With those things I could see that the Song Girls and the USC cheer girls were wearing *pantyhose* (or tights, whatever). I can't imagine how uncomfortable those are in the heat. And the Trojan on the sideline seemed bored, unless he is under contractual obligation to look "stoic" or something.

We can almost see little Ralphie adorably licking the snot off her little nostrils with those things (people are usually in the way of getting a good view of her in her pen).

Glad I didn't watch.
I had connection issues (out on the boat today) and finally managed to get a steady video feed in the 2nd quarter.

Right before I finally got things settled in wife asks "you must be trying to watch a football game?"

My answer: "yes, but we've probably already lost even though the game started half an hour ago."

Sure enough, get a feed going; 17-0.

"Ok, what else can I do this afternoon?"

Thank you regents, President, Chancellor, and AD, you've pretty much severed one of the last remaining ties I had to dear old CU.

I really do appreciate getting my fall Saturdays back. Thanks for making it clear that I'm not going to miss anything.

I wouldn't go so far to say that he is waaaaaaay better but he should be much better than he is showing.

Dorrell and his staff infection have the perfect formula though to destroy a young QB. Put him out there with no protection, call plays that require that he read and process while he is getting repeatedly blasted by the pass rush. Don't use the stuff that will be easy for him to execute, don't build his confidence or take the pressure off him.

For those calling for Carter his talent set doesn't offer anything Lewis doesn't have. Give him a half a game and Dorrell can ruin him mentally/emotionally as well.
But he may actually throw the ball. Which would be better.

I didn't watch a second of the game. Checked the box score. Looks like Clayton didn't play, what's the deal there?

After the post about the Dorrell Dolphin promotion shenanigans I agree. Very disappointing because I’ve always liked RG and thought he was a great AD. I feel like I’ve been lied to!
??? What is this Dolphin promotion that you speak of?

Want to cry some more?
Go to the recruiting page and look at those who have committed to cu. then look at the other schools that have given them offers.
We are getting kids who are not being recruited by P5 schools. Some are 0 star athletes.

Want to cry some more?
Go to the recruiting page and look at those who have committed to cu. then look at the other schools that have given them offers.
We are getting kids who are not being recruited by P5 schools. Some are 0 star athletes.
Stars don’t matter

Was hoping all was a bad dream. So tired of suking, waking up Sunday feeling like a loser. I'm not even on the team or a coach just a fan. I don't know how they do it?

Started following CU in 2013. I'm guessing this is what 2012 felt like.

I believe we're making huge karma payments now and the ecstacy we experience from the Pac12 championships that start coming in a few years is going to be that much sweeter!

Was hoping all was a bad dream. So tired of suking, waking up Sunday feeling like a loser. I'm not even on the team or a coach just a fan. I don't know how they do it?
Make It Rain Money GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Back